The worst thing about forward facing

sunnymw

Whenever I put the seats in SIL's car I usually put DS1 FFing in the Scenera. Because it's hell on wheels to install in her car and I'm always in a hurry.

Anyway, the other day, I was putting it in our car (07 Civic, which of course I feel very apprehensive about, thanks TC...). And I was in a hurry so I put it FFing. (he amazingly uses the same slots both RF and FF :confused:)

We've taken three rides. This kid WILL NOT STOP TALKING. He is the biggest worst backseat driver ever!!

"Mama, why we stoppin? Light red? We go when it turn green? Okay, it green let's go!"
"Mama, look at that car! Look at that car! Careful mama! OOhh, dat was CLOSE!"

:rolleyes: :ROTFLMAO:

ADS

Kaede's_Mom

LOL
DD does the same thing. "Red light!!!" "Green...GO" and my favortite from last week "Mommy, that boy not in seat, he may die" haha. She says many more, but the first two are constant.

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
I so hear ya. :) DD1 does that to her school bus driver, too. She's especially known for telling any substitute drivers where to turn and where the exact stops are located, too. I just finished signing a card to give to her regular bus driver tomorrow and commented on how much we appreciate his patience with her back seat driving tendencies (another reason I'm kind of glad she's in the third row usually in our minivan :p). DD2 is a bit of a back seat driver but she's got nothing on her big sister, although she makes sure to point out every yellow school bus she sees to me because she's eager to ride one herself when she starts school. :whistle:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC