has anyone tried this combination?

Cryssy Jane

I looked in the 3 across thread but I didn't see this combination, it's possible that I may have missed it though.

Has anyone tried

CA, CCO, RN XT all RF three across in a subaru impreza sedan or similar?

could do CA, CCO, CCO for right now as well.

Anyone know if a CCO puzzles with a CA?

I know the rn and the cco puzzle well. Headed to BRU in the morning but wanted to ask in case someone knows the answer.

ADS

DahliaRW

I think the CA is about 2" wider than the radian, if that helps. I measured once, but can't remember for sure!

DahliaRW

Hey, you're near me, I have a radian and a CA if you need to play with them. The BRU in Bellevue has the CA, so you don't have to go far that way either. I haven't tried them side by side yet.

Cryssy Jane

I went to BRU this morning. The back end of the base on the CA hangs off the captains chair in the van and with the three across it's so tight that I can barely close the doors and the seats are maybe 1/4 inch from touching the door :(

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC