ISO Medium Fleece Halo Sleepsack and warm booties

elle7715

ISO 2T-3T boys snowpants, medium fleece Halo Sleepsack, warm booties, and fleece outfits

ETA: I really need a cheap pair of boys snow bibs in a 2T-3T. In good condition, blue or black color preferred. Cheap being the key word here. :eek:

I'm still looking for a cheap fleece sleepsack in good condition, size medium (6-12 months). I don't care if it's Halo brand as long as it doesn't have sleeves and unzips from the bottom. Now looking for fleece outfits in 6-9 or 9-12 months. Girly or gender neutral preferred.

Also looking for comfortable warm booties that will stay on a 3 month old's [large] feet without constricting chubby ankles. I'm thinking she'd need a 6-9month or 6-12 month size but I can measure her feet if needed.
Girl or gender neutral colors preferred but please let me know what you have.

Last edited:
ADS

jessclear

Are you still in need of these? I'm sure I have at least 1, but maybe 2 or 3. I will go check sizes and take pics if you are interested. Not sure about the booties, but they will be in the same bin, so I'll let you know if I find something.

4busybees

Hi,
Im new around here and not sure if this is what you are looking for but Kohls has some Carter's sleep sacks listed HERE

You can use extra20 code for additional 20% off and
nocharge code for free shipping...making some of them as low as $4.

Hope that helps:)

Cryssy Jane

I have all my sleep sacks in the washer at the moment (just pulled them out of storage), I'll check sizes for you. S prefers to be swaddled now to get to sleep.

Cryssy Jane

I only have one medium halo sleepsack. It's pink cotton. I wouldn't know what to ask for it though. Maybe been used 2-3 times, washed once.

4busybees

Sorry, I know I seem liek a shameless Kohls plug but here is a deal I found..

Kohls has the Halo Sleepsacks B1 G1 half off plus you can stack the codes
BABY20 and EXTRA20.

On January 13th there will be a new code ~ KCSAVE30 (Kohls Charge) 30% off Valid Jan 13 - 19.
Usually when the 30% hits the B1G1 half sale ends. If you dont want to pay the shipping, try going in on those dates. Usually they have free codes at the counter and you can scratch them off to win 15%,20% or 30% off.

I wish I could be more help.

elle7715

I only have one medium halo sleepsack. It's pink cotton. I wouldn't know what to ask for it though. Maybe been used 2-3 times, washed once.
We need the fleece ones, thank you though! I'll probably be looking for a large cotton one in the spring.

Sorry, I know I seem liek a shameless Kohls plug but here is a deal I found.
LOL it's OK, usually I'm all about the codes I just haven't had enough time lately. I didn't see this until today but I'll check it out now.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC