For Sale or Trade Pink Sky Frontier Cover, Sonata My Ride Cover & Deco SS1

Calideedle

**Open to offers & trades!** **My Ride Is Gone!**

Pink Sky Frontier Cover

I don't need this anymore. The bottom part is a bit pilly (like all the Frontier covers get) but it isn't that bad :D Includes Belly & Shoulder Pads.

I am thinking $40shipped Priority - open to offers SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

c27b3b89.jpg

3b2a1e2a.jpg

eec5545b.jpg

Deco SS1 - Base & Canopy-Less SOLD!!!

I bought this from Munchkin in October (http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=99797&highlight=deco) as a back up and have never used it.

DOM: 11/21/06

Asking what I paid $50 shipped$45shipped or $25$20 Picked Up

50a31aea.jpg

313b9040.jpg

b509a7f7.jpg

a09bd866.jpg

(never noticed this but it is almost all off)
1b86b5e6.jpg

1870a0f4.jpg

Last edited:
ADS

2littlesmiths

I would love to trade for the pink sky cover. I have 4 pocket diapers with 12 inserts that I have washed but never used. They are all one size. Let me know if you are interested and I will give you more details and pictures. Thanks!

Calideedle

I would love to trade for the pink sky cover. I have 4 pocket diapers with 12 inserts that I have washed but never used. They are all one size. Let me know if you are interested and I will give you more details and pictures. Thanks!

I'd love to have more info! What brand are they? I just can't use Bumgenius because my son pulls them off.

I might want the SS... let me scrounge and see if I have any money. :whistle:

LMK :D:D

Last edited:

2littlesmiths

If PP dosn't take the SS i will take it for sure!!!!!
One of the four is a bumgenius 3.0 (green) with one standard insert and one large insert. The other 3 are LolliDoo Eco-Pocket diapers (2 red, 1 blue) with 6 standard organic cotton inserts and 3 overnight organic cotton inserts. All are one-size. I an unable to post pictures so let me know if you want me to send them to you.

Calideedle

One of the four is a bumgenius 3.0 (green) with one standard insert and one large insert. The other 3 are LolliDoo Eco-Pocket diapers (2 red, 1 blue) with 6 standard organic cotton inserts and 3 overnight organic cotton inserts. All are one-size. I an unable to post pictures so let me know if you want me to send them to you.

Yes please, diana_oyen@comcast.net Are they snap or aplix closures?

Heamae

I would love the SS1 if you would be open to trades. I have tons of different pocket diapers. Mostly med. and a few in one size. I know like three are fuzzie bunz. Also have some wool Lots of stuffers. Let me know and I can take picks....you can email me too, I might forget to check back on this thread...heamae@yahoo.com

Calideedle

I would love the SS1 if you would be open to trades. I have tons of different pocket diapers. Mostly med. and a few in one size. I know like three are fuzzie bunz. Also have some wool Lots of stuffers. Let me know and I can take picks....you can email me too, I might forget to check back on this thread...heamae@yahoo.com

Emailed you.

dawnp15

I said i would take the SS1 if the first poster passed....did she take it or did she pass??? I would still like it!!!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC