Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread
    Unregistered

carseat measurements

Hi I was wondering what the website is for the carseat measurements. We are going on a flight this month and I need to know if my carseat or maybe another will fit on the airplane seat.Thanks

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Yes-

Please visit (Link broken: website no longer exists)

The measurements don't include many new seats, unfortunately.

Also, that site used to have an aircraft compatibility table but the author found that even the same type of airplane from the same airline varied too much to make such a chart.

Just so you know...

You didn't say what seat you'd be using or what Airline, but I've never had a problem flying Delta, USAir or United (even those little 20-30 passenger ones ) with my son's carseat, either RF or FF. I have been using a Britax Roundabout with him. Good luck, and I hope you have a great trip!
    Beth

Unregistered

Smile

Thank you both very much for your help.I really do appreciate it.We're flying Nortwest with an Ultra Cargo.