In Search Of bamboo velour scraps

Holly

I need 4 bamboo velour scraps to finish some cloth pads. I have the wings completely finished and snapped, but I ran out of bamboo velour to make the last 4 pads to sew to the wings.

I need 4 pieces that are at least 12x5 inches.

Anyone have 4 separate scraps that big, or one scrap that is 12x20 or something that I can get 4 pads out of?

These are for my top layer and I have all I need for the rest.

Please let me know if you have scraps you can part with! And how much you'd sell them for! I have the off white/natural color on my other pads now, but any color is fine. The wings on 3 of them are brown with pink flowers, and the 4th is like a purple and blue tie dye. really though, any color is great!

ADS

JOII

If no ones scraps work out I have like 5 yards of BV that I bought ages ago and still havent used :eek: Id be willing to cut whatever total you need. Ill have to go back and see how much I paid for it. It is natural in color.

And if you wouldnt mind sharing the pattern you used for your mama cloth, send it my way. Maybe Ill start using the BV after all :)

Holly

I forgot about this! Yeah, I still need scraps.
I havent asked anywhere else yet, but I can, just havent gotten around to it yet.

The pattern I used I got from a mom on diaper swappers. She made it and I liked her pics of her pads. She couldnt figure out how to put it online so she traced it and sent it to me in the mail.
I tried to scan it in, but I can't figure out how to make it the right size for people to print out, it always shows up too small. If someone can explain to me how to get it online in it's correct size, I can try again, or I can mail it to whoever wants it.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC