Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

bamboo velour scraps

I need 4 bamboo velour scraps to finish some cloth pads. I have the wings completely finished and snapped, but I ran out of bamboo velour to make the last 4 pads to sew to the wings.

I need 4 pieces that are at least 12x5 inches.

Anyone have 4 separate scraps that big, or one scrap that is 12x20 or something that I can get 4 pads out of?

These are for my top layer and I have all I need for the rest.

Please let me know if you have scraps you can part with! And how much you'd sell them for! I have the off white/natural color on my other pads now, but any color is fine. The wings on 3 of them are brown with pink flowers, and the 4th is like a purple and blue tie dye. really though, any color is great!
    Mom to:
    Hannah 11 Graco Connext, Abby 10 Graco Turbo, Josh 7 Recaro Performance Booster, and Zach 2 1/2 Sunshine Kids Radian 80.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: bamboo velour scraps

Have you tried over on diaper sewing divas?
    Brooklyn- 7 years, 47 lbs and 49 inches riding in an Oobr, 2 Ollis, Monterey, Vivo, Literider, and Cruz

I've got a bunch of scraps, Holly. I'll try measure them today, I probably have some that are the right size.

If no ones scraps work out I have like 5 yards of BV that I bought ages ago and still havent used Id be willing to cut whatever total you need. Ill have to go back and see how much I paid for it. It is natural in color.

And if you wouldnt mind sharing the pattern you used for your mama cloth, send it my way. Maybe Ill start using the BV after all
    Jessica
    three across in a honda fit
    11y-literider/6.5y -affixHBB/8y-affixHBB

I forgot about this! Yeah, I still need scraps.
    I havent asked anywhere else yet, but I can, just havent gotten around to it yet.

The pattern I used I got from a mom on diaper swappers. She made it and I liked her pics of her pads. She couldnt figure out how to put it online so she traced it and sent it to me in the mail.
    I tried to scan it in, but I can't figure out how to make it the right size for people to print out, it always shows up too small. If someone can explain to me how to get it online in it's correct size, I can try again, or I can mail it to whoever wants it.
    Mom to:
    Hannah 11 Graco Connext, Abby 10 Graco Turbo, Josh 7 Recaro Performance Booster, and Zach 2 1/2 Sunshine Kids Radian 80.