Our Hannah MA make over, pics of Gavin's new ride and a question.

zactayaus

I didn't think to get before pics so I'll just throw in a stock photo.

Before:
hannahMA.jpg

After:
FidoMA016.jpg

And here's Gavin in his new ride:
FidoMA001.jpg
FidoMA002.jpg

FidoMA005.jpg

I haven't installed this in the car yet. So my question is do kids typically gain or loose room in the car? I have him on the bottom slots right now but as you can see he's just under the 2nd slots. Not sure if I'll need to move them up once it's installed.

FidoMA007.jpg

ADS

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
What a cutie w/ a giant torso, lol. I've always loved that pattern. My kids lose room in the car so he'd be closer to the 2nd slots in the car. Ilana started on the 2nd slots when she moved to her MA at 16 MOS! lol

keri1292

Don't worry about the harness height. It's a snap to move them up when it's installed. I switched mine in the parking lot today when I babynapped a little 18-month. :love:

We have a Fido cover too and Q loves it more than his Zebra. He's only used the Zebra a handful of times. Keeps going back to Fido. :thumbsup:

mcomommy

What a cutie and I LOVE that cover! My kids always got a bit shorter once the seat was installed also and I agree it is sooo easy to change the height once it is in :)

zactayaus

Not sure about the harness position, but awww, he looks so good in Fido! I miss it already!

I'm sure I'll post lots of pics of it in the months/years to come so you'll always be able to see it again.:p And can I just add that I :love::love::love: this cover. It is still in the livingroom (I'll probably install it tomorrow)and I can't stop looking at it.:eek: I just love it. Thank you for selling it to me.:)

seamonkeys

I'm sure I'll post lots of pics of it in the months/years to come so you'll always be able to see it again.:p And can I just add that I :love::love::love: this cover. It is still in the livingroom (I'll probably install it tomorrow)and I can't stop looking at it.:eek: I just love it. Thank you for selling it to me.:)

Glad it's with somebody who appreciates its beauty! :D

mommy-medic

For RFing, the straps need to be AT or BELOW his shoulders, so even though they typically lose a little room installed, I wouldn't move the straps up till he passes that slot. JM2C

monstah

Everytime you post pics of Gavin, I actually giggle out loud at his awesome cuteness. I think he is the most adorable baby! :love:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC