In Search Of Small FB and Dr Brown narrow bottles

fyrfightermomma

I only have a few things left I need to get.

I need some small FB(preferably new style) or smartipants if anyone has them :)

also

Dr Browns narrow neck bottle either BPA free or glass.

Thanks!

ADS

valleyfam

Anybody know for sure when Dr. Brown's went BPA free? I have some narrow ones I'm not using but they were from DS1 so they are older.

fyrfightermomma

Anybody know for sure when Dr. Brown's went BPA free? I have some narrow ones I'm not using but they were from DS1 so they are older.

I think the BPA ones are very clear, and the non BPA ones are cloudy

I couldn't find any good pics, but I know mine from my last child were very very clear and at the end of her bottle feeding days when I got the BPA free ones they were a cloudy plastic

They changed over when she was still on bottles. So she was born March of 07 and we got our first glass and BPA free ones probably around March-April of 08 if that helps

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC