Graco Quattro Question

U

Unregistered

What is the difference between the compact travel systems and the full size travel systems.

TIA!

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
What is the difference between the compact travel systems and the full size travel systems.

TIA!
Hi! Hope you don't mind we moved this to the travel system board. The main difference is in the strollers. www.gracobaby.com might be a good place to start. As for the carseats, the Snugride or the Safeseat1 are both great seats, but some of the cheaper travel systems, from walmart and target, for example, will come with a snugride that only has a rear adjusting harness...you definitely want a front adjuster.
:)

mominabigtruck

I have a quattro tour and to be honest I would never buy another of graco's strollers. I think they're smaller strollers like the literider and metrolite and really small and and don't hold up very well. If I'm going to have a full sized stroller I want to go all the way and have a nice one like the quattro tour. The quattro tour is large though so if you have a small trunk its not going to work for you. I'm excited because they're coming out with the quattro tour duo in april and I'm getting one of those.

hellokittie16

I started out with a SS1 and a Quattro Tour stroller and I can tell you from experience: RUN FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR FAR (I guess you get the picture:p ) AWAY!!!

It looks cute and great and they match, like all FTM's think they should. But if I had any sense I'd have gotten a better stroller and saved myself the money of selling the Quattro Tour for WAY less than a paid for it! I bought a Kidco LS3000 on ebay and I LOVE it, it would have accepted the SS1, it reclines COMPLETELY, it is MUCH lighter, it folds SOOOOO much smaller, it can be pushed through most stores without hitting every clothing rack in sight, and you can push it with one hand! Kidco used to be part of Maclaren (sp?, mommy brain) it is comparable to the Mac Quest Global Buggy (I think), but better in my opinion since it was cheaper! I got mine NIB for $99 with shipping.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC