Photo Mug $6.99 includes overnight shipping!

CTPDMom

Ambassador - CPS Technician
Seehere: 11oz Tiled Photo Mug $6.99 with Free Overnight Shipping!

Posted: 11 Dec 2009 08:29 AM PST

seehere tiled mugseFrom now thru 12/13 you can get one 11oz Tiled Mug at Seehere for only $6.99 and that includes free overnight shipping. This is how you can get this cheap photo gift:

* Login or sign up for a Seehere account

* Once you have done that click on “Photo Gifts” and select the 11oz Tiled photo mug for $13.99.

* Upload your photo and design the photo mug as you wish.

* At checkout, use the code nicolesnickels to get the photo mug for 50% off. PLUS select Overnight shipping as shipping method to get it FREE!

* A day later enjoy the beauty of your photo mug. how sweet is that?

If you are a new customer to Seehere you also get free 50 prints so don’t forget to get those freebies. The code for 50% off (nicolesnickels) is also good on the 11oz photo mug that regularly $12.99. So you could get that one for $6.49 if you would like that instead.

ADS

amjbmommy

Argh!!!!! I must be doing something wrong!! I have my pic uploaded but can't drag or double click it to the canvas to save my life.... it will drag but then doesn't stay when I move the mouse and the double click highlites it in green for a split second then goes away and when I click preview nothing comes up :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Calideedle

I had to click add photo or something like that & it added it. You don't have to drag it.

You can't stack coupons (at least I couldn't) so I couldn't do the mug & 50 free prints :(

nmb

Hmmm...I did this but I'm having a problem w/ it now; ordered the mug shipped to my mom (for christmas); then later that night ordered the prints, shipped to my dad (for whatever reason he doesn't like digital stuff, he wants actual photos....so where I can get them shipped free/cheap, great!). In two different states.
The confirmation for both orders came back correct, prints shipped next day (and it was like 11pm when I ordered). Today I get the notice that the mug has shipped...to my dad's address (even though the confirmation showed the correct address(for my mom).
No number to call at all....I filled out their "contact us" form and have heard nothing so far (that was early this am, around 8am or so, it's now 4:30pm here)... close of business or close to, and I would not expect to hear anything from them over the weekend. They have my phone number and email both for contact.
I *hope* they are going to fix it.
But what kind of business doesn't have any sort of customer service number?? Even most WAHM internet business have a contact number, even if it is just the person's house or cell phone. No tracking either. (I did not get the overnight shipping either, I think just standard shipping was free when I did it? or else I missed the part about the overnight)

CTPDMom

Ambassador - CPS Technician
You can use a horizontal pic or a vertical pic...you can also try 'tiling' which will put little copies of a pic all over the mug.

As for customer service, I didn't receive one of my orders and e-mailed them. It did take a couple days to respond but when they did they said they'd investigated, and we sending my order to be reprinted immediately 'express' and would send it 2 day shipping. I was happy with that considering my cards were only $3.19! Give them a little time.

nmb

Yeah, I am waiting; I hope they will make it right. Just wish they had a number, if I could've called maybe it could've been fixed before it even went out, just change the label.

nmb

Hmmm...I did this but I'm having a problem w/ it now; ordered the mug shipped to my mom (for christmas); then later that night ordered the prints, shipped to my dad (for whatever reason he doesn't like digital stuff, he wants actual photos....so where I can get them shipped free/cheap, great!). In two different states.
The confirmation for both orders came back correct, prints shipped next day (and it was like 11pm when I ordered). Today I get the notice that the mug has shipped...to my dad's address (even though the confirmation showed the correct address(for my mom).
No number to call at all....I filled out their "contact us" form and have heard nothing so far (that was early this am, around 8am or so, it's now 4:30pm here)... close of business or close to, and I would not expect to hear anything from them over the weekend. They have my phone number and email both for contact.
I *hope* they are going to fix it.
But what kind of business doesn't have any sort of customer service number?? Even most WAHM internet business have a contact number, even if it is just the person's house or cell phone. No tracking either. (I did not get the overnight shipping either, I think just standard shipping was free when I did it? or else I missed the part about the overnight)

It DID get shipped to the right place, the confirmation email was wrong. :thumbsup: It took them til today to get back to me with that information, they emailed me....but I'm very glad it went to the right place! And my mom got it today and loved it. So no real problem just a mistaken email. ;)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC