They're here! Yay!

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
I get the BV out of the box and tell Evan it's for him and the first words out of his mouth 'I LIKE it!'. :p That's my boy!

I tried AJ in the Apex (Lancer) and the slots are at the tops of his ears (oh, and he was naked so that makes a small difference, lol)! So, I would say definitely 19". :)

So, pics will come later w/ all kids in all seats, lol, and will be added to my album on photobucket. I have the Mosaic BV and I must say, it's nicer IRL I think. I actually really like it and it will look nice w/ my Coastal Radian.

ADS

scatterbunny

WOOHOOO!!! :D

I'm jealous, I ordered my (I mean Hayley's) Camo Compass last week and it hasn't arrived yet.

And you've got me excited about the Apex again! Even if the slots MEASURE 17 inches, if they fit a child higher (kind of like how the Radian measures 16.5ish, but fits an inch higher than the Marathon) that's what counts!

ktmo

Yay, I am so glad that they came. It is always exciting getting new seats. I am glad your boys like them.

Katie

SPJ&E

That sounds great...I can't wait to see the pictures!

Not to change the subject of your thread here, but on Baby Center you posted a pic of Miss Cuteness in a collegiate MA. I was wondering if you had seen the orange ones or blue ones and if they are even close to the online color?

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
I was just reading that post, lol. That was the only one I've seen b/c I live in Nebraska. :) It's really red though, very true to the actual color they use so I would assume it'd be the same for all of them.

SPJ&E

Thanks! I'm trying to decide which MA's to get when I get tax return money and boy am I having a hard time! I like the orange (and that seems to be Pacey's favorite color), but I'm afraid I'd get sick of looking at it AND I'm afraid it'll be an ugly orange in person. I do like the blue one as well. I also really like the Jonah one, but can't, for the life of me, find anyone with pictures of real life pictures of it!

Wineaux

WOOHOOO!!! :D

I'm jealous, I ordered my (I mean Hayley's) Camo Compass last week and it hasn't arrived yet.

And you've got me excited about the Apex again! Even if the slots MEASURE 17 inches, if they fit a child higher (kind of like how the Radian measures 16.5ish, but fits an inch higher than the Marathon) that's what counts!

Camo? How will you know it's there?

LuvBug

dang! that was QUICK! My seat has been in transit for a week now, but should arrive tomorrow.
Cant wait for pics!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC