Anyone seen the elena Tribute - hot pink w/ green plaid?

ADS

SPJ&E

I don't particularly care for those...I don't like that color green!! That's just me though, lol...if I had a girl, she'd be all decked out in pink...pink dresses, pink carseats...everything, lol!

Starlight

Senior Community Member

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
That last one is crazy! Very all in one though, I wonder if that is the perfect carseat. lol

I don't particularly care for those...I don't like that color green!! That's just me though, lol...if I had a girl, she'd be all decked out in pink...pink dresses, pink carseats...everything, lol!

Oh yeah...minus the pink carseat. lol I got such a good deal on this one. ;) It's all pink here, but I'm trying to add more purple b/c I LOVE purple!

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador

My family is primarily girls. I have two nieces, my mom is from a family of all girls, six of my nine first cousins are girls, etc. There are a lot of girls around here! :) If I had a girl, I'm not sure I would do the "everything pink" thing, just like I'm not sure I would do the "everything blue" thing for a boy.

I think I would like to mix it up a little. I like the way one of my nieces is dressed. She has some pink and purple, but not much. She has feminine clothing in blues, greens, yellows, reds, browns, etc. Her pink outfits are few and far between. I like that.

I think I would get tired of all pink, all the time. When I worked in daycare, I had several kids who wore the same color every single day. Some of the girls wore that same baby shade of pink everyday, while some of the boys wore that same shade of baby blue every day. For me, it got old. I like variety. But, we all differ. That's what makes the world go 'round! :)

skaterbabs

I was hanging up Joyjoy's dresses the other day and discovered the one color she has the most of is actually red, although her favorite color is indeed pink.

SPJ&E

Oddly enough, my pink thing, I have NO idea where it comes from! I don't wear pink and never wore it as a kid. In fact, I was a huge tomboy...cars, dirt, GI Joes...of course, I love baby dolls too, but you get the point. Now I do like blues, reds, and yellows on girls too...and I would do some of those, but primarily pink and purple...girly colors. I'll never have a girl anyway, so it doesn't matter, lol!

LuvBug

I use to be anti pink. I hated pink as far as materials went(it was fine for makeup ;) ) then all the sudden about 2 months ago I got OBSESSED with pink and frilly things! Im REALLY REALLY REALLY hoping my sis has a girl(but Im betting it will be a boy just because I want a girl lol!) so I can do the frilly girl thing to a baby!!

Anyway I saw the tribute IRL and it is actually pretty, looks nothing like that IRL. Its more pastel and springy, thats a bad photo.

Mumoflittleguys

Oddly enough, my pink thing, I have NO idea where it comes from! I don't wear pink and never wore it as a kid. In fact, I was a huge tomboy...cars, dirt, GI Joes...of course, I love baby dolls too, but you get the point. Now I do like blues, reds, and yellows on girls too...and I would do some of those, but primarily pink and purple...girly colors. I'll never have a girl anyway, so it doesn't matter, lol!

Exactly what she said. LOL

Starlight

Senior Community Member
Crystal,

I remember your post. You did have a response, and reading it, it's exactly right on.

http://www.car-seat.org/showthread.php?t=10396

Just as Kelly said, log in to photobucket, get to the upload pictures page, press browse, and locate the pictures.

If that doesn't work, you may need to save the pics from the cd on to your harddrive.

Photobucket also has a fantastic tutorial thing, under help.

http://tutorials.photobucket.com/tutorial_3.html

Alternatively, you can email them for help, or utilize their forums.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC