Price Check What would you price a Rainforest High Chair for?

Holly

I bought my rainforest High chair used just before ds was born, but it's still in great shape. It has a vinyl seat, all the straps are great, a dishwasher safe tray insert and a toy that attaches (actually 2 of them).

I really like it a lot and have no complaints about it, but I'd like ds to be at the table with us, and I'd like to move the kitchen a bit and put one of the girls chairs where the high chair is now, it would just work a lot better for this kitchen. So I want to sell this high chair to get one of those wooden restaurant style high chairs. I was going to get the chicco 360 hook on chair but my dh really hates hook on chairs, he doesn't trust them.
I think I might be a little sad about not having a tray that is so convienent to take to the sink to clean instead of scrubbing down the table after every meal, but I think I'll get over that, I want ds at the table with us more, and I probably should be wiping down the table more often anyway so this will be good motivation.

So, what do you think I should list it for?
I'd like to get $40 if possible, do you think that is too high, or a good price, or could it even go for higher? (I paid more for it when I got it).

ADS

vonfirmath

The wooden restaurant size high chair appears on Kid's Woot for $9.99 a LOT.

As for the high chair -- what are they being offered for on Craigslist right now? Our Craigslist seems to have it priced as $50. In which case, $40 sounds like a good deal (assuming they are selling at $50)

flutie128

I am planning on listing my Graco Contempo high chair for $50. It came with 2 covers and 1 tray insert and was only used for 6 months. I will probably be willing to take a little less though. I think $40 sounds good.

lovinwaves

The wooden restaurant size high chair appears on Kid's Woot for $9.99 a LOT.

:yeahthat: It's not uber super quality, but it works. It's lightweight, but sturdy, and for $14.95 (that's with shipping) you can't beat it :)

It's actually in the back of my van right now. I need to get it out, lol.

Camden was just being goofy. No, he doesn't sit in it :p

8432_174280114413_612249413_3780008_1451870_n.jpg

8432_174280124413_612249413_3780009_636509_n.jpg

Holly

I saw the woot one on the woot off, I almost bought it a few times, but I don't like the pictures on it, and I'd prefer natural wood color.
They are still pretty cheap on ebay. Someone has one on KSL (local news website) but they are like 2+ hours away.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC