Booster in 2008 Mustang

AtTheSouthDam

My sister is taking DD1, 6y, this weekend. DD1 is going to be spending the night and I would like to leave a booster in case they need/want to go somewhere. I have a TB and a Monterey. Will either fit? And backless or with the back?

It is a 2008 Ford Mustang GT.

TIA

ADS

AtTheSouthDam

No one has tried? I'm leaning towards the backless TB then since it tends to fit in almost any car. I am afraid the top of the booster will touch the rear window with as high as DD1 has it set...

munchkin

MustangMama and I were PMing about boosters in the newer Mustangs the other day.

I was only able to try a Turbobooster and a Frontier. The turbo's base is a little wider than the 'bucket' of the vehicle's seat. I wasn't able to try a kid in it, but MustangMama said it is a little tippy in her car when her DD rides in it. I think for occasional trips I won't mind M being in the Turbo. I didn't even think to raise the head rest up to see how far the turbo would go up, but it looks like the PP helped with that!

AtTheSouthDam

Well, I got the Monterey in. The LATCH seems to help with the tippiness. If you want any pictures say so before tomorrow morning. I'll take soME when she drops DD1 off :D

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC