Question Quick Help! Need 2 seats for third row of Chevy Trailblazer Tonight

libranbutterfly

OK. <y babysitter has to go pick up her car from the dealership tonight while she has my kids. I will be installing today, but need it to be quick. I am running back to the daycare between classes to install seats. Her kids are in sceneras in the middle row. I am told the third row can hold 2 people. I know nothing else about the car. I am assuming it is a newer year, but not sure. I have available 1 MA, 1 Nauti, and can grab the second radian from DH's car before I go over (so I would have 2). I would like something simple to install both for times sake and because I will not be able to leave seats installed (it is his work vehicle, their seats dont stay in it) I think I am going to have to booster train Kamille a little early, then I am thinking MA for Lexi if I can tether, and maybe Nautilus for Lexi if I can not. But right now, I need 2 harnessed seats to fit quickly. Will check back after class.

ADS

Mom2three

I drive an 06 Trailblazer. The back seat does have 2 seating positions, both of which are very wide. The middle row has 3 positions, the middle being very narrow. In ours the outboard seat (passenger side) flips down to access the third row. There are to TAs available in the third row. If it is an option I would do 2 RNs with the safe stop if you have to install in the third row. I can get my RN FF really easily in the third row. RF too, but I believe both of yours afe FF. If you have any other questions let me know. My outfit is right outside the door to my office, and the RN is in there, so I can go take a look at something if you need.

libranbutterfly

I drive an 06 Trailblazer. The back seat does have 2 seating positions, both of which are very wide. The middle row has 3 positions, the middle being very narrow. In ours the outboard seat (passenger side) flips down to access the third row. There are to TAs available in the third row. If it is an option I would do 2 RNs with the safe stop if you have to install in the third row. I can get my RN FF really easily in the third row. RF too, but I believe both of yours afe FF. If you have any other questions let me know. My outfit is right outside the door to my office, and the RN is in there, so I can go take a look at something if you need.

Thank you! I was leaning toward the radians, since they are my "extra" seats right now (not in use in my car, DH doesn't need two seats right now)

I will grab the other from him, and hope for the best. I don't think I'll use the safestop with Kamille, it stops at 40 lbs, right? She has been hovering around 39-41 lbs depending on the day, so we will leave it off on hers.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC