Woot-off on Woot and Kids woot!

ADS

Holly

Woot is bad for me! I just got the Vornado Zippi Fan that I'd never even heard of and never knew I'd want or need. LOL! Looks pretty cool though!

amjbmommy

lol.. I hit "Thanks!" but meant to hit "Reply" :p I love this stroller esp since it's green :D:D:D but dh would KILL me if I got another stroller :cool:

CommMom

Senior Community Member
Wow,

Peg Perego John Deere GT3 3-Wheel Stroller
$149.99

* + $5 shipping

I know! I got all excited when it popped up on my Wootalyzer...wish I hadn't just found out I don't have a job for next semester. :thumbsdown: I've been looking for just type of set-up. *sigh*

That looks to be a really good price.

BigDaddy

:ROTFLMAO:

The wrong stroller could make your child grow up incorrectly.

Sure, as an adult, it might seem cool to have your sweet little baby in a BMW stroller, or maybe one of those small Japanese models. But what’s going to happen down the road? With the wrong stroller, you could wind up with a selfish little monster who sticks you in a home to get power of attorney over your hard-earned cash, or a self-centered stay-at-home freak of nature who does nothing but watch imported cartoons. And do you want some kid bitin’ your style? That’s why a John Deere Stroller is what you need. It’s stable, it’s tough, it’s got a name you know and can trust. Shock absorbers, five-point movement, great for outdoor activities. Teach your child early on the joy of outdoor fun. After all, you want them to be in good shape when you’re needing someone to take care of you one day.

Holly

:ROTFLMAO::ROTFLMAO::ROTFLMAO:
I LOVE some of the stuff they write up, it's hilarious!
The text for the USB Stuff:

"Advanced Technology To Distract You From Work
Ladies and Gentlemen, please take note. Right now, we’re offering the very latest in ALIEN TECHNOLOGY.
That’s right, and don’t ask us how we got it. Just accept that you’ve got the chance to get one of these fine ALIEN DESIGNED products. Made by ALIENS. And we’ll prove it to you now.

This USB Mini Tower lets you CONTROL THE WEATHER. The built in air purifier cleans your air, while the light makes day appear… EVEN AT NIGHT!! And the cooling fan offers a nice breeze. But that’s not all. Fill the included bottle with ice water and the fan BRINGS THE FEEL OF WINTER RIGHT TO YOUR DESKTOP!!! How does it work? ALIEN TECHNOLOGY!!

Or what about the MiniPaper Shredder? Like a thousand blades… RIGHT AT YOUR DESKTOP!! As you destroy important documents without anyone knowing, you’ll ask yourself, “How is this possible?” The answer? ALIENS!!

And what about control over physics? You’ll get that too, with the USB Chiller/Warmer. Your drink too warm? CHILL IT! Your drink too cold? WARM IT! It’s the sort of thing aliens do every day, and now the POWER IS YOURS!!

Best of all, any of these items work anywhere in the universe, thanks to the USB connection. So don’t wait for us to sneak more of these out of Hanger 18… we mean PURCHASE MORE THROUGH LEGITIMATE MEANS. Grab your piece of futuretech right now!"

mamajava

Senior Community Member
Dang me for laying down for a nap with Miley...I missed the John Deere Stroller! That's cheap too! UGGHHHH!!!! :mad:

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC