He's 33.5lb now

Synchro246

Awww. I never thought this would be a benchmark I would remember. Maybe it's because I'm pregnant and hormone charged, but it's a little sad.

Today I was going to take the BV out of my mom's van (he's only in it for a total of 10 minutes a week) to put it in my car RF and take my RA, which he outgrew for RF height-wise a couple weeks back. I weighed him first. Last time I weighed him was over a month ago (before he peed on our scale and broke it) and he was 29.5 lb. Since then he's taken up a whole milk habbit. . .I can't believe he's gained so quickly and is now OVER 33lb!!!
Now the decathalon that should be ariving tomorrow (was supposed to go into my moms car until the new baby came) will be sorta pointless. . .oh well.

I also let him play in my friend's van and he got in her son's Regent and buckled himself in. That was very cute, and very good to know that he fits it and I can go ahead and order that sucker in Sahara when the new baby comes and I can have it match the decathalon (stupid, I know)

ANyway,
There's my big news of the day.

Last edited:
ADS
Awww! :eek: Wow, he really did have a growth spurt,though, didn't he? It's a good thing you decided to weigh him! Any chance there's a difference between your scale & your mom's accuracy? Maybe a double-check is in order? ;)

Synchro246

Awww! :eek: Wow, he really did have a growth spurt,though, didn't he? It's a good thing you decided to weigh him! Any chance there's a difference between your scale & your mom's accuracy? Maybe a double-check is in order? ;)

My scale was a batery operated digital type- it's possible it was underweighing him, I think
The one I used to weigh him before moving the seats was a medical-style move-the-weights-around one (is there a word for those?) at the YMCA. He was very cooperative on it. I don't know if it's calibrated correctly tho. . . I keep meaning to take him to the doc because I want him to have a particular shot. That is probably the best place to weigh him. I'll set that up-today hopefully.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC