Hannah MA $149.99 at Target

ADS

zactayaus

Thanks. I just ordered one and went through AAA so I got an additional $15 off.:thumbsup: My total with tax was $144.44.:) I'll be selling the cover and replacing it with the freedom cover I got off ebay.:D

drlynne

Thanks. I just ordered one and went through AAA so I got an additional $15 off.:thumbsup: My total with tax was $144.44.:) I'll be selling the cover and replacing it with the freedom cover I got off ebay.:D

How do you get to the target site from aaa. I keep trying but it redirects me.

hsjwmom

I absolutely adore that cover! I wish Learning corve would come out with something similar on the TFP. I just can't buy a MA for dh's truck. The base and lack of rfing legroom kill it for me. :(

sb518

I do not need another Marathon. I do not need another Marathon. I do not need another Marathon. I love that cover though, and I only have a 33lb RF one...

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
SOmehow my computer signed into AAA and then clicked Target.com, located the HAnnah MA and it jumped into my cart. Then it even paid for itself. With AAA discount and tax it was $145. We will see if I get a confirmation.

Do you think DH will believe my story?

Judi

CPST/Firefighter
well, Tumble, mine is a 33 too. I have a foster mom than needs one, so I figure I can sell my 33 for my new 35!

Hmmm, do I need kids for the seats?

sb518

Well if it's just the cover you really want.:whistle:

Lol I know. I'll be watching for the swap posts!

It's so tempting.... I could resell it if I change my mind right? Just like I sold my Recaro Como that SITS.IN.MY.BEDROOM.

I do get double cashback from online purchases from Discover...

Somebody stop me!

So umm.. 5% cashback if you go through the Discovercard website.

azgirl71

CPST Instructor
Lol I know. I'll be watching for the swap posts!

It's so tempting.... I could resell it if I change my mind right? Just like I sold my Recaro Como that SITS.IN.MY.BEDROOM.

I do get double cashback from online purchases from Discover...

Somebody stop me!

I used my Discover Card to pay...oops that does not help :p

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC