Vent They can't find my seat!

ZephyrBlue

Yesterday, my FedEx tracking number kept showing On Vehicle For Delivery for my Coccoro. Well, yesterday came and went with no seat. This morning, it still shows OVFD. I called FedEx and they looked it up in their system. Hmm. We have no idea where your box is. We can find out for you on Tuesday when the offices open, though. Tuesday?? Yep, they are closed Sunday and Monday since they deliver on Saturday. Nice.

I wanted my seat yesterday! Arggh. :mad: :thumbsdown:

ADS

Laurette

That's good to know they don't deliver on Monday... Now I won't be stalking tomorrow. So sorry about your seat. I hope it shows up Tuesday. :(

flutie128

The FedEx station near me delivers on Monday. In fact you usually have to pay extra to get things delivered on Saturday.

I hope they find your seat.

Jeanum

Admin - CPS Technician Emeritus
Staff member
Many years of shipping proposals and other documents at work and personal packages since becoming a SAHM have made me very boring about shipment service details, lol. I think it's the FedEx Home ground service that doesn't deliver on Monday but does Tues-Sat. deliveries, while it's the FedEx Overnight/Priority Air service that delivers Mon-Sat. with the extra charge for Sat. delivery. Sometimes the tracking info. or lack thereof can cause alarm and it all shows up on the intended delivery date, knock on wood. I have seen the tracking info. show nothing until the package was on a truck for delivery or until it was actually delivered, very disconcerting when it's a time sensitive package needing to meet a proposal deadline or other urgent delivery situation, and now we're in the very busy holiday shipping season. UPS delivered a package to us last week after dark, around 7:15 p.m., after we'd given up on it arriving that day at all.

Hope everyone's packages show up tomorrow/very soon. :)

flutie128

Oh I didn't know that about ground. I only ship with air and I thought ground was the same. I still hope the box shows up.

ZephyrBlue

Yeah, I'm not as annoyed at the delay (although I really want my seat ;)), but at the, "Hmm. Sorry, we can't tell you what happened to your box" That kind of stuff annoys me. I do know how busy all of the shipping businesses are this time of year, though, and I'm sure nobody is consciously being inept. Tracking number now shows that it went back to the facility (?) and got put on another truck and is scheduled for delivery tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

Laurette

I saw FedEx trucks out and about today and I recieved my diapers from diapers.com. But I didn't get my Radian...

ZephyrBlue

*doin the happy dance*

it came! even though fedex home isn't supposed to deliver on monday, they brought it because it was supposed to be here on sat.

i love love love this seat!! worth waiting an extra day for, for sure!!!!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC