Avenue at Kmart.com for $35.99

ADS

2BunniesMommy

Anyone know if this is an in store price also? I would head there right now if DD2 was not napping!

ETA: Realized it says sold by Sears, so I will not be heading to kmart. Oh well, should have tried to order it when I first saw it and maybe it would have still been in stock.

Last edited:

cmm7

Oh, man. If this is in store I am going to be mad! I totally would have bought this over the Scenera when I was there today.

abacus2

I got one of the $39.99 Avenues when they were on clearance a couple weeks ago. I kept trying to add it to my cart every so often until one time it didn't say out of stock and let me place it in my cart. Checkout wouldn't work though for some reason (it didn't say sorry sold out, it just wasn't working) so I called and was able to place my order. I got it and was suprised at how pretty the Hunts Point cover is with greens instead of the grey I thought it had.

poohbear

Does the avenue work with the gogokidz for travel? If I need a seat for (airplane) travel/ to go in grandma's car, am I better off with an avenue or an EFTA or waiting for a good deal on a Coccoro?

otto

Sears seems to still have the Hunts Point version in stock. I got one earlier this evening and you can still add it to your cart, I just checked.:thumbsup:

L

learncs

I missed the thread about calling so have been trying online since Mon, but didn't work and it's nowhere to be found in Kmart or Sears online as of today.
By any chance you know the next sale for Avenue?
I need one for travel in Jan. Thanks in advance!

otto

Finally got mine in the mail today. 10/08 DOM, definitely not great. I really do like the green & brown hunts point pattern, at least. This is perfect for RFing the 18mo boy I watch once a week, even if his pediatrician mom does think it's a little weird I had him rear-facing.:rolleyes:

Still hoping the EFTA's show back up on sale though!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC