I wish Graco made a LATCHable booster.

ADS

aja

i thought they decided the nautilus could be used with latch while in booster mode?

i wish there were more pretty seats. brown and grey bum me out.

CaseyRN

Cosmetic wish.....I wish that the belt guides on the Nautilus weren't always red. The red on the pink seats bother me.

canadiangie

I wish that Radians had an open rf beltpath. I'd like nothing more than to pull the cover back and discover the tail end of the LATCH strap just sitting there waiting to be pulled on. Imagine the torque. Just imagine.

judesmommy

I wish that the EFTA had built in lock offs so that it could be installed with a seat belt easier! It always leans in my car *sigh* and my son loves that seat.

Pixels

I wish the Radian could be installed more upright RFing. Toddler boot, no boot at all, I don't care how, I just want it more upright.

aja

i wish every seat had an easily adjustable harness height instead of slots you have to route the belt through.

mburks26

I wish that more boosters would fit my freaking bucket seat car or the two that fits wonderfully would be a little cheeper (recaro vivo) and would fit kids better (compass folding booster)

And more seats would come with built in lock offs

Maedze

I wish that Radians had an open rf beltpath. I'd like nothing more than to pull the cover back and discover the tail end of the LATCH strap just sitting there waiting to be pulled on. Imagine the torque. Just imagine.

That just put a tingle in my special place.

If I get only one practical wish, I wish that the top of the My Ride shell was a hair taller :eek:

Genevieve

CPST Instructor
I wish the companies would make cute patterns on seats for boys. It's not hard to find something for a girl, but what about my boys who want a "fun" seat too?

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador

I wish the Radian could be installed more upright RFing. Toddler boot, no boot at all, I don't care how, I just want it more upright.

i wish every seat had an easily adjustable harness height instead of slots you have to route the belt through.

If I get only one practical wish, I wish that the top of the My Ride shell was a hair taller :eek:

I also wish the Radian would install more upright. :)

I wish the companies would make cute patterns on seats for boys.

My ONE wish, is that I wish all of their wishes would come true!

(and my ONE wish leaves me open to add more of other's wishes as deemed necessary by me to make my ONE wish more accurate....;))

Kat_Momof3

I wish that the Monterey could adjust narrower than it's narrowest setting and that it was adjustable for depth... so Ruthie could use one.

and I wish everyone else's wishes would come true

TOTALLY OT - Kaylee is so precious! I see the resemblance between her and Sami!

judesmommy

Instead of locking your seatbelt, use a locking clip.

I do but, still, if it had lock-offs it would be such an easy install. Thats what I like about my MA. No locking clip, no tilting, and a rock solid install in like 30 seconds. It fits great in like every car too.... but, I still <3 the infinate slide harness on the EFTA and my son seems to sleep best in it too!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC