My Coccoro is FINALLY here!

NVMBR02

I feel like I have been waiting forever...

Anyway, I love it. I need to pick up dd1 soon so I haven't had a chance to play much but I did get dd in it and snap a few quick pictures.

It is the Hazelnut cover, which isn't my favorite, but I like it better in person than I did in pictures. I think I will be getting either a Carrot or Lime cover after Christmas.

DOM is 1/09. Older than what I would have liked, but for $85 I am not complaining. It wont expire until we are done with it anyway. Once I get the kids in bed tonight I am going to play around with it a bit more, in the meantime I need read the manual.

I can say after playing with it for a few minutes that I don't care for the puzzle buckle but it isn't as bad as I was expecting. I will likely take off the belly pad since it is hard to get the harness tight with it on (I am sure dd's fluffy diaper doesn't help!) I also like how the ffing lockoffs work.

Anyway, here a a couple of quick pictures. DD is 3 1/2 months old, 11 pounds and 23 inches.

Coccoro003.jpg

Coccoro001.jpg

Coccoro002.jpg

ADS

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
I will likely take off the belly pad since it is hard to get the harness tight with it on (I am sure dd's fluffy diaper doesn't help!)

The belly pad doesn't come off. :(

Play with it a bit, though. I've never had any trouble getting the harness tight with it, and my DD is in cloth diapers, too. I did remove the harness covers until she was out of the infant insert, though. Those things are crazy long.

Anyway, squee!

NVMBR02

Bummer about the belly pad. Thanks for telling me before I spent hours trying to get it off.

I do think the strap covers are really long and I am fairly certain they will come off for now.

NVMBR02

It was a GaGa deal at babyearth.com

If you look in the Shopping and Deals forum there are a few threads that talk about the best deals. Once I get a cover I like I will have ended up paying around $130, but still good for the seat and an extra cover.

ateammom

I got mine today too from the cyber monday deal on diapers.com. I quickly installed it in the Pizza Hut parking lot while waiting for my pizza.:p

I'm having MAJOR trouble getting it installed tightly without it slipping, but I did find another thread on the issue and will play with it tomorrow. It's just hard to jump around in a car seat at 36 1/2 weeks. I hope I don't have to send it back.

ZephyrBlue

Mine is supposed to come tomorrow via FedEx. I can't wait. Although, I'm wishing that I had gotten orange or pink. Hope I love the lime. Vanessa, your dd is a cutie pie and a half! :love: My DD will be 12wks on Monday, so it's great to see how yours fits in the seat :thumbsup:

AllieCanada

Thanks for sharing the pics. Your DD is adorable! I wish we had this seat in Canada I would buy one in a heart beat

Kat_Momof3

so precious... She'll have even more room to grow when the insert gets removed... but she looks so cozy with it and there's no reason to pull it out now.

The strap covers do squish together when you pull up the chest clip, so it probably won't be TOO long before you can use it. I fell in love with that seat when my friend got one before she moved... I wish I'd gotten to play with it more.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC