My Radian XTSL is on it's way!!

purplemama

YAY!!!!! I had ordered from hipmonkey weeks ago but that looking like it was still gonna take awhile so I cancelled and ordered from diapers.com. It'll be here on Sat. I can't wait to play with it!!

ADS

Melodiya99

I just ordered mine from diapers.com yesterday evening, and got it this afternoon! Dd loves loves loves it, and I do to...I'm really hoping it fits well in our van!

Laurette

I'm planning on ordering from Diapers.com today or early next week! I can't wait! I'm going to get Flora; what did ya'll get?

purplemama

I got Ventura. I so wanted the Flora (is that the green flower one?) but DH said NO WAY, not for a boy. I almost want to have a girl next time just to get it, LOL. I got it to get more leg room because my back seat is so upright the MA has no legroom. And I wanted to play with something different!! I just wish it wasn't so dang cold out, it's not nearly as fun to play car seats when it's 20 degrees out :(.

Melodiya99

I got the petal cover...I had originally wanted the flora, but dd was completely set on the petal, and it wasn't hard for me to love it too:) It's a lot more peachy than I thought, but it's really pretty.

mom2ari

I got the petal cover...I had originally wanted the flora, but dd was completely set on the petal, and it wasn't hard for me to love it too:) It's a lot more peachy than I thought, but it's really pretty.

I'm glad to hear it's a little peachy. I am about to order one from diapers.com and was thinking about getting petal for DD. The two that DH likes are both out of stock! I wasn't sure about the cover, but I figure I can always order another cover later on if I find one I like better!

Not to hijack, but if anyone emailed them about the babyviva discount, how long did it take for them to respond?

Andrea

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC