I did a check for a c-s.org member today

Maedze

That took about 45 minutes.

I was pretty pleased with myself until I happened to look at myself in the mirror and discovered the unintended consequence of getting dressed early in the morning when there's been an electrical outage.....I was wearing my shirt inside out.

Now I'm wondering if the member noticed and was laughing on the inside, or if she was just as clueless as I was :whistle:

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
:doh::ROTFLMAO:
Maybe she just thought you are super, super, super cool and starting a new fashion trend? :love:

Jonah Baby

Nah...

Most Mom's of toddlers just assume that it is Sticky Little Toddler Syndrome and don't say anything to further embarrass one who is about to install a brand-new life-saving device for their OWN child...

:p

Jonah Baby

He likes it so much he's spilled his apple juice in it (which smells like pee, ya know) AND peed in it once...

I'm thinking of putting one of those thin baby piddle pad things in it (not the ones "made" for carseats, the ones people usually put in cribs or on laps. It isn't any thicker than the difference of Jo wearing jeans vs. cotton pants.

DP keeps sticking the belly pad underneath Jo, so I keep having to yell at him...
I'm concerned that the straps don't seem tight enough. Could be the way they fall on his shoulders. With a thin sweater/fleece underneath, I can't really pinch any extra harness but it still seems like he can move too much, lol.

Every time he has been in it he's eating or falling asleep, so we've had no complaints. He fell so deeply asleep last night that when we got to the store we laid him out in the shopping cart and he didn't even change his curled-up snooze position once. This never happens!
He has a lot more leg room RFing than the MyRide allowed. The MR was starting to give us some buckle issues with his chubby thighs in the way - I suppose my vehicle seat could be to blame as well (like a van seat that is contoured more would allow him more room.)

I am so far pleased with it. DP's head tends to get in the way when I need to see out that one window, but over all I have so much more room in the car. I haven't yet decided where the MR will go - I'm worried my parents would damage it somehow if it was in their cars, or DP wouldn't take it out of the truck to go off-roading...

Maedze

Sunshine Kids makes a piddle pad that fits the seat of a Radian perfectly...I'd do that one.

The Radian harness does tend to lie funny, especially if you're used to the done-up look of Britax or Graco. But it is tight!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC