Maestro vs. Gen65

BabyKaykes

Is there a release date on the Maestro yet? Or is it already out and I'll have to go scouring all of California for it?

DS needs a 3rd seat, as I will start working in a few weeks. I prefer the Maestro over the Gen65 soley based on looks right now (is that bad?), and I also can't stand the tightening knobs on the Evenflo seats.

He is 4yrs 2mths, 40" tall, with a 13.5" torso, and is 37lb (in the morning with no shoes on).

He's never been the fastest growing kid, so I'm wondering if the Maestro's 50lb weight limit paired with DS's short torso will get us to (and through) Kindy.

And just so it's thrown out there...if I could afford it, I would sooooo get a Radian, RF him, and then pass it along to baby when I finish up with the Coccoro.

ADS

wendytthomas

Admin - CPST Instructor
Staff member
I've seen it online so far (amazon has it). The weight and torso height should be enough for your little one. And even though it's Evenflo, it doesn't have knobs. :)

Wendy

firemomof3

I've got a Maestro on order through Sears but its taking forever! I placed the order about 2 weeks ago and I still haven't gotten a shipping notfication yet :mad:

spokaneCPST

CPST Instructor
I saw the Maestro at Baby Depot/Burlington Coat Factory today, but it was still in a box and I did not have time to ask someone to open it (or if I could open it). I am anxious to go back when I have more time to try it out.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC