Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Talking Chicco 360 Hook On Chair- Pics!

I just ordered the new Chicco 360 Hook on high chair from diapers.com yesterday after Holly brought it up in a thread. I got it today! FAST shipping!

I got the Miro pattern I absolutely love it so far... I've only had it for like an hour though.. Here are a few pics!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Chicco 360 Hook On Chair- Pics!

That looks really cool!
    DD 9.06
    DD 2.12
    #3 EDD 5/27

Thats awesome! I love that pattern too! I want one now, too bad we have a high chair already, or maybe I can sell it!
    Does it feel super sturdy on the table, like big toddlers could sit in it?
    Mom to:
    Hannah 11 Graco Connext, Abby 10 Graco Connext, Josh 7 Recaro Performance Booster, and Zach 2 1/2 Sunshine Kids Radian 80.

I used something similar with DS. They are very sturdy.

Quote Originally Posted by Holly View Post
    Thats awesome! I love that pattern too! I want one now, too bad we have a high chair already, or maybe I can sell it!
    Does it feel super sturdy on the table, like big toddlers could sit in it?
    It says it goes to 37 lbs, and yeah, it's definately sturdy enough!

Senior Community Member

I'm really interested in this. Does it seem like a bigger child's legs might hit the table? Also, how easy is it to get the child in and out.

My daughter and son-in law are house hunting (so exciting after 2 1/2 years here) and I will need something to use when I watch GS. This seems so much more space efficient than a high chair at his age.

Quote Originally Posted by New grandma View Post
    I'm really interested in this. Does it seem like a bigger child's legs might hit the table? Also, how easy is it to get the child in and out.

My daughter and son-in law are house hunting (so exciting after 2 1/2 years here) and I will need something to use when I watch GS. This seems so much more space efficient than a high chair at his age.
    My neighbor has a 30 lb 3 year old. I can get a pic of her in it. But no.. I think it'd fit older kids well.

CPST and ketchup snob ketchupqueen's Avatar

Are you scared of it falling? I always am so scared. I can't bring myself to use even brands of hook on/screw on chairs that I know are sturdy and well-made. They just scare me, so I use a seat that attaches to a regular chair instead.
    CPST and Mom to Emma, 15, Bridget, 13, Maggie, 11, Katie Sue, 6, Jimmy, born May 2019,
    and Becky, waiting for us as part of our eternal family.
    Our '02 Odyssey, car seats, and seatbelts saved our lives. Now riding in a '13 Odyssey!

Quote Originally Posted by ketchupqueen View Post
    Are you scared of it falling? I always am so scared. I can't bring myself to use even brands of hook on/screw on chairs that I know are sturdy and well-made. They just scare me, so I use a seat that attaches to a regular chair instead.
    I used to be... Until my mom got an old school one... Then I saw how sturdy they were and how well they worked. Now that I have this one and see how much dang space it saves me... I definately want another one! That thing isn't going anywhere!

If there were issues with them falling, they wouldn't still be around after 20 some years.

I just bought this exact same chair for my DD...I LOVE it! I was so tired of the big high chair getting in the way. I really like the tray feature...a lot of the reviews I've seen for other chairs complained about the gap between the chair and the table, but this one solves that problem. It has made my life SO much easier

13. Thank You from:

Is the seat vinyl or easily wipe able? Can you machine wash it?
    I'm really thinking I want to try to sell my high chair to get one of these. The highchair is always out in the middle of the kitchen, plus I just think this looks so much cooler.
    Mom to:
    Hannah 11 Graco Connext, Abby 10 Graco Connext, Josh 7 Recaro Performance Booster, and Zach 2 1/2 Sunshine Kids Radian 80.

Plus, Holly, you got the highchair you have because you needed it to recline for Josh to hang out in when he was little... Now that he is older and can sit up just fine, I bet this seat would be awesome for Josh!
    Abbysnail ~ 11 ~ Maui FR85 (booster mode) and Leopard Olli
    Chica ~ 9.5 ~ Pink Monterey and Julius Olli
    Loveybug ~ 3.5 ~ rfing in a Cranberry TFP and ffing in a FR85

Admin - CPS Technician joolsplus3's Avatar

Looks like the same super-sturdy set up their Hippo chair has, but the tray is SO cool! We loved our Hippo chair, but DH bent it somehow (????) and then we got the Phil N Teds Chair which I found a lot easier to clean, but would have preferred this for the nifty tray for sure!
    Julie
    CPST since 2003, pu"R"ple since 2008, three kids growing too fast since 1997, 1999 and 2006

Don't let the perfect be the enemy of the good

Carseat Crazy

The 360 High Chair has definitely been popular. I think it show the Miro print well .... on the other items, the print can be a bit overwhelming!

We used the Phil & Ted's version when DD was younger. We really only used it when we were eating out. My poor child was so short that she would sit in resteraunt highchairs and the table would be at her nose! It was pitiful! So we bought a hook on chair and it worked awesome! And it was light, portable and no biggie to bring in. We just wiped it clean and voila! Ready for the next trip! I think it holds up to 40 pounds so we can still use it we just dont anymore.

Wow that looks great! I however don't have a dinning room table, but I wonder if it would hook onto the kids eating table because tha would save a ton of space. I have the space saver high chairs but they still take up so much space because of the big clunky chairs they're on.

Crystal: CPST, DCP and BFF to:
    Hania: 3 months, rf in a nuna pipa
    Piper: 2 years, 26lbs rf in a monkey clek fllo
    Isabella: 4.5 years, 32lbs rf in a clek foonf
    Rocking out in a 2015 Subaru WRX and a 2006 Toyota Sienna

Carseat Crazy

I am with you Holly ... I am putting Aden's Highchair on CL right now! lol. I want this. How cool!
    Diana, Mommy To:
    Kolin [5.5.04]-Ava [12.13.05]-Aden [2.18.09]

Any coupons to get it less than $70? I for sure can't get 2 at that price I'm afraid, especially since I only spent $35 on the space savers...

Crystal: CPST, DCP and BFF to:
    Hania: 3 months, rf in a nuna pipa
    Piper: 2 years, 26lbs rf in a monkey clek fllo
    Isabella: 4.5 years, 32lbs rf in a clek foonf
    Rocking out in a 2015 Subaru WRX and a 2006 Toyota Sienna

Quote Originally Posted by stegmanc View Post
    Any coupons to get it less than $70? I for sure can't get 2 at that price I'm afraid, especially since I only spent $35 on the space savers...
    I found it on albee bably for $65 I think. I'm going to do a search all over different websites to find the best price, and then I will price match it with diapers.com if I do get one, I have $2 credit there LOL! Not much, but it's some! Plus I love the free next day shipping!
    I have to get my high chair sold first though, if I can. I highly doubt I can get $70 for my chair, maybe I can get $50 for it, I hope anyway. I have the Fisher Price Rainforest High Chair.
    Mom to: