Chicco 360 Hook On Chair- Pics!

Blondie87

I just ordered the new Chicco 360 Hook on high chair from diapers.com yesterday after Holly brought it up in a thread. I got it today! FAST shipping! :thumbsup:

I got the Miro pattern :love: I absolutely love it so far... I've only had it for like an hour though.. :rolleyes: Here are a few pics!

chicco.jpg

chicco1.jpg

IMG_3381.jpg

IMG_3383.jpg

IMG_3382.jpg

ADS

Holly

Thats awesome! I love that pattern too! I want one now, too bad we have a high chair already, or maybe I can sell it!
Does it feel super sturdy on the table, like big toddlers could sit in it?

Blondie87

Thats awesome! I love that pattern too! I want one now, too bad we have a high chair already, or maybe I can sell it!
Does it feel super sturdy on the table, like big toddlers could sit in it?

It says it goes to 37 lbs, and yeah, it's definately sturdy enough!

New grandma

I'm really interested in this. Does it seem like a bigger child's legs might hit the table? Also, how easy is it to get the child in and out.

My daughter and son-in law are house hunting (so exciting after 2 1/2 years here) and I will need something to use when I watch GS. This seems so much more space efficient than a high chair at his age.

Blondie87

I'm really interested in this. Does it seem like a bigger child's legs might hit the table? Also, how easy is it to get the child in and out.

My daughter and son-in law are house hunting (so exciting after 2 1/2 years here) and I will need something to use when I watch GS. This seems so much more space efficient than a high chair at his age.

My neighbor has a 30 lb 3 year old. I can get a pic of her in it. But no.. I think it'd fit older kids well.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
Are you scared of it falling? I always am so scared. I can't bring myself to use even brands of hook on/screw on chairs that I know are sturdy and well-made. They just scare me, so I use a seat that attaches to a regular chair instead.

Blondie87

Are you scared of it falling? I always am so scared. I can't bring myself to use even brands of hook on/screw on chairs that I know are sturdy and well-made. They just scare me, so I use a seat that attaches to a regular chair instead.

I used to be... Until my mom got an old school one... Then I saw how sturdy they were and how well they worked. Now that I have this one and see how much dang space it saves me... I definately want another one! That thing isn't going anywhere!

marjen

I just bought this exact same chair for my DD...I LOVE it! I was so tired of the big high chair getting in the way. I really like the tray feature...a lot of the reviews I've seen for other chairs complained about the gap between the chair and the table, but this one solves that problem. It has made my life SO much easier :)

Holly

Is the seat vinyl or easily wipe able? Can you machine wash it?
I'm really thinking I want to try to sell my high chair to get one of these. The highchair is always out in the middle of the kitchen, plus I just think this looks so much cooler.

hsjwmom

Plus, Holly, you got the highchair you have because you needed it to recline for Josh to hang out in when he was little... Now that he is older and can sit up just fine, I bet this seat would be awesome for Josh!

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Looks like the same super-sturdy set up their Hippo chair has, but the tray is SO cool! We loved our Hippo chair, but DH bent it somehow (????) and then we got the Phil N Teds Chair which I found a lot easier to clean, but would have preferred this for the nifty tray for sure!

bfmarini

The 360 High Chair has definitely been popular. I think it show the Miro print well .... on the other items, the print can be a bit overwhelming!

CaseyRN

We used the Phil & Ted's version when DD was younger. We really only used it when we were eating out. My poor child was so short that she would sit in resteraunt highchairs and the table would be at her nose! It was pitiful! So we bought a hook on chair and it worked awesome! And it was light, portable and no biggie to bring in. We just wiped it clean and voila! Ready for the next trip! I think it holds up to 40 pounds so we can still use it we just dont anymore.

Cryssy Jane

Wow that looks great! I however don't have a dinning room table, but I wonder if it would hook onto the kids eating table because tha would save a ton of space. I have the space saver high chairs but they still take up so much space because of the big clunky chairs they're on.

Cryssy Jane

Any coupons to get it less than $70? I for sure can't get 2 at that price I'm afraid, especially since I only spent $35 on the space savers... :(

Holly

Any coupons to get it less than $70? I for sure can't get 2 at that price I'm afraid, especially since I only spent $35 on the space savers... :(

I found it on albee bably for $65 I think. I'm going to do a search all over different websites to find the best price, and then I will price match it with diapers.com if I do get one, I have $2 credit there LOL! Not much, but it's some! Plus I love the free next day shipping!
I have to get my high chair sold first though, if I can. I highly doubt I can get $70 for my chair, maybe I can get $50 for it, I hope anyway. I have the Fisher Price Rainforest High Chair.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC