Nautilus Elite in GABE

ADS

kittykate

I'm not a fan, but at least its better looking than Wilkes.

Will Graco ever realize that chocolate brown and grey are just not a good mix?

ETA: Oh my, I just realized that the brown fabric is patterned or textured. I think it may actually be uglier than Wilkes. I didn't think that was possible!

mish

That is terrible. It looks like an employee was visiting his/her grandma and saw an ugly jacket and decided that would make a fabulous car seat cover. This half blind employee's name? Gabe.

TerisBoys

Who else thought of a tan down parka with a furry trimmed hood?

Ew.

And no - the Simpson cover is NOT an answer for "boy". (here - scroll over to the last cover) Teeny baby step in the right direction with the red piping though!

Genevieve

CPST Instructor
Yuck. I'm getting extremely frustrated that Graco cannot come up with a good boy or even GN cover on this seat. I love all the sungride options!

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Maybe it's better in real life? Try to hold out a bit of hope, y'all :whistle:

I wonder if the movable headrest will prevent head flop? Did they consider putting a longer adjuster strap? (and then nix the idea? darn it looks short in that picture, I hope it's just cropped out :eek:)

Most importantly, does this mean that *$^$^^&#*$&^%$ Eddie Bauer Summit will finally get axed? Man, that thing is funky, a relic from the past, BRU needs to let it go :twocents::thumbsdown:

crunchierthanthou

And no - the Simpson cover is NOT an answer for "boy". (here - scroll over to the last cover) Teeny baby step in the right direction with the red piping though!

oh, closer. :) I actually like that (minus the harness pads. I'm not into big brand labeling on anything, though). It shows up on the first page for me.

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Most importantly, does this mean that *$^$^^&#*$&^%$ Eddie Bauer Summit will finally get axed? Man, that thing is funky, a relic from the past, BRU needs to let it go :twocents::thumbsdown:

Oh it will be a happy day here too when the Summit gets axed. People buy it for the freaking name on it and it's a booby-trapped seat... no warning on the shell though the manual clearly states the top headrest position is for booster use only. Oh, and almost every parent reclines the seat. :rolleyes: I finally figured out why they have the recline there, but considering it's not allowed in the vehicle in most cases, I know there's a heck of a lot of misuse surrounding that too. And then it makes a crappy booster. Assuming you got it installed properly in your vehicle in the first place - which it often doesn't... :thumbsdown:

Heather86

oh wow graco has really done it this time... I won't say I dislike it till I see it irl...but my initial thought is wow....it's brown,tan and graco grey...

armywife12

YUCK I hate that cover. I actually like the Wilkes cover but I hate the way this one looks in picture. Maybe it'll look nicer in person though

babyherder

What's so hard about putting lizards in line or let's go or dale on a nauti???? They look nice on the TB. Or what about the bright red cover they used to have for the TB? I loved it and so did a lot of kids I babysat for, boys and girls!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC