cheap skinny booster?

mykidsmom

I am trying to fit 3 across in my back seat. I can install the radian successfully rear facing in the center. On one side, I need a person, and on the other the booster.

We have a Vivo, but it doesn't fit into the seat contours the seat belt ends up behind it. Will a Turbo booster work?

Also, the one in the booster would be my 5.5 year old (43 pounds about 43 inches), who is booster trained, but usually rides in a Signo.

My 2 year old who normally rides in a BLVD would get the radian in the center.

I've also tried the BLVD ff in the center, and there also is not room for the booster on one side. I am not opposed to ffing her for a short time as she will probably need to be ff'd soon anyways.

I only need this setup for 1 weekend.

ADS

Jennifer mom to my 7

I do know that the turbo will puzzle well with the boulevard, both forward facing and rear facing. On the lowest armrest setting, it fits under the overhang of the boulevard.

mykidsmom

I do know that the turbo will puzzle well with the boulevard, both forward facing and rear facing. On the lowest armrest setting, it fits under the overhang of the boulevard.

Do you know if I pick one up to try at Target, if it doesn't fit can I return it?

Or maybe I should try Buy Buy Baby?

babyherder

I got a TB from Target and tried it in my car. It didn't fit so I took it apart and brought it back. I did ask before I bought it about returns and they said as long as all the pieces were there and it was unused it was fine. Opened was ok. (Not sure how they tell the different between open and used)

Kat_Momof3

I would say the Turbo is a good bet... I concur it puzzles well with the MA/BV... just the way Jennifer described.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC