My girls in all their seats - very pic heavy:)

featherhead

DD1 is 2 years 5 months, almost 26 lbs, almost 33 inches, 13 inch torso
DD1 is almost 8 months, almost 18 lbs, 17.5 inches, approx 11 inch torso
The seats
IMG_3592.jpg

Selah in the KF - about 2 inches over the top, and 4 pounds over the weight
IMG_3593.jpg
IMG_3594.jpg

Keziah in the KF - about 2 inches to grow, and 4 pounds, not quite to the third slot.
IMG_3595.jpg
IMG_3596.jpg

Selah in the EFTA - maybe 2 inches or so to grow, and 4 pounds
IMG_3597.jpg
IMG_3598.jpg

Keziah in the EFTA - probably at least 6 inches to grow
IMG_3599.jpg
IMG_3600.jpg

Selah in the RN - on the third slot, maybe an inch above. About 5 inches to grow
IMG_3601.jpg
IMG_3602.jpg

Keziah in the RN - between the second and third slots. About 8 inches to grow
IMG_3604.jpg
IMG_3606.jpg

ADS

featherhead

and the MyRide
Selah in the MR - just a bit over the third slot. About 2.5 inches to grow
IMG_3607.jpg
IMG_3608.jpg

Keziah in the MR - just a bit over the second slot. About 6 inches to grow
IMG_3609.jpg
IMG_3610.jpg

Keziah in the MR with insert - close to the third slot. About 5 inches to grow
IMG_3612.jpg
IMG_3613.jpg

seamonkeys

I still can't believe Keziah is the same age as my DD! My DD was 13.10 lbs at the doctor yesterday. :whistle: And she's just barely over the 2nd slot in the KF. :D

Oh, and what great sports trying out all of those seats!

featherhead

I still can't believe Keziah is the same age as my DD! My DD was 13.10 lbs at the doctor yesterday. :whistle: And she's just barely over the 2nd slot in the KF. :D

Oh, and what great sports trying out all of those seats!

I love seeing how different all the babies are on here:love: I expected another little girl like Selah, but Keziah is quite a bit bigger:D Selah had her leapfrog movie playing, so she was fine, and Kezi just kept trying to eat all the straps:p

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Thanks for all the pic's. I'm impressed with how comfy the KF looks even for a kid who has outgrown the seat. It looks like it would remain comfy for the entire time a child fits the seat whereas some infant seats get uncomfortable before the child outgrows the seat.

featherhead

Thanks for all the pic's. I'm impressed with how comfy the KF looks even for a kid who has outgrown the seat. It looks like it would remain comfy for the entire time a child fits the seat whereas some infant seats get uncomfortable before the child outgrows the seat.

Yes, definitely comfy. I suppose if you had a VERY wide child, it would be kinda tight in the shoulders. But my 2 year old still loves to sit in it whenever I let her:D

seamonkeys

I love seeing how different all the babies are on here:love: I expected another little girl like Selah, but Keziah is quite a bit bigger:D Selah had her leapfrog movie playing, so she was fine, and Kezi just kept trying to eat all the straps:p

Yes, that is pretty funny that your two are so different! I bet Keziah is going to catch up to Selah pretty soon! :p

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC