WWYD myride vs nautilus

xursusmaritimusx

MR65 to RF for 5 more pounds?

or just get the nautilus????

i want to take advantage of the BRU sale but im having a hard time deciding

ADS

Maedze

I'd go for the MR, personally. As long as you have top tether anchors, I don't think either is inherently wrong. I just believe that all kids should be rearfacing until the fourth birthday.

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
Are your DD's stats correct in your siggy? If so, I'd totally go with the My Ride. My DD is a couple months older and 2" taller and I just got her the MR! (she's 33# so I think she'll outgrow by height before weight, but PUHLEEASE not until she turns 4!)

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
I would try her in it first. Ilana is 37", or just under, and doesn't much if any growing room left in it.

xursusmaritimusx

okay... its bought... got the MR65 for 103 using promos at BRU

i had to turn DD FF about 2 months ago and its been bothering me everyday since. i just hope she doesnt gain the next 5lbs too quickly like she did the last :(

NannyMom

I would try her in it first. Ilana is 37", or just under, and doesn't much if any growing room left in it.

Sofi's 37 inches and has 3 or 4 inches above her head. But OP, did you post recently (as in....within the past 6 months :eek:) pics of DD still fitting by height in the SS1?

xursusmaritimusx

Sofi's 37 inches and has 3 or 4 inches above her head. But OP, did you post recently (as in....within the past 6 months :eek:) pics of DD still fitting by height in the SS1?

yep. shes officially too tall for the ss1 as of 2 months ago or so....

if i had the SR35 she would have made it to age 3 basicly!

NannyMom

She should have room to grow in the MR :thumbsup: Sofi outgrew the SS1 by height somewhere between 2 and 2.5. She's 3 now, with a few inches to grow in the MR.

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
You have an extra long torsoed kid? Mine is 37.5-38" tall and is taller than average torso, and has exactly 3" above her head in the MR, so 2" growing room.

Oh ya, she'll be fine in the MR. My DD outgrew the SS1 at 18 months and has a taller than average torso and is still likely to make until age 4.

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Oh ya, she'll be fine in the MR. My DD outgrew the SS1 at 18 months and has a taller than average torso and is still likely to make until age 4.

Ditto that - my ds outgrew the SS1 around 15 months and he has 2" growing room in the MR when it's installed. He's 38" tall last time he was measured which would be probably 6 months ago or so now, and I know he's grown at least an inch since then - so maybe he's actually getting close to 40" now that I think about it... He's only 30lbs, so definitely wouldn't make it to 40lbs, but I only want to get him til spring anyways, so it's all good. His torso is somewhere in the neighborhood of 15.5" or so based on how he's fitting seats right now. :)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC