How many children do we have here rf over 35 lbs?....

emandbri

I know we did this a few months ago but I know there are even more now!

Elizabeth is rear-facing 95% of the time. She is 3 years 4 months old, 38 inches tall, and I just weighted her and she was 37.6 lbs. Unless something else comes out I plan to buy her a floral XT SL when she gets closer. I have a buyer already set up for one of my radians! lol

Last edited:
ADS

twinsmom

Both of mine are. 4 years, 6 months. DS is around 42 lbs. now. DD is about 39 lbs. Both are close to 45" tall. :)

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
2 in my car! 5 1/2 years and 36-38 lbs. and 3 1/2 years and 37-39. In Complete Air and retroactively rated Radian 65 respectively; will be in XTSLs as soon as I have some funds (probably in January.)

zeo2ski

Benjamin is now 37.5 lbs at 3y4m in an XT. He'll get an XTSL and Sammy will get the XT. And this week I also have a 35.5 lb 2y4m old girl RF in the MR65. She's huge and is AT the height limit!

stephcali

My DD1 is 2y10m and 41.2lbs (weighed her last night, no shoes). We just turned her back RF about 2 weeks ago when we got our XTSL :love: No complaints from her at all!

::er!ca::

Not on a regular basis, but Brinlee does sometimes RF in her sister's MR65 if it's just Brinlee and I going somewhere. Though, she's really not over 35 pounds, since she weighs 35 pounds (4.5 yrs old, 42 inches)

I keep every child I babysit who fits rear facing in my car even though one little girl is a tiny 4 year old and rides in a backless Cosco booster in her parents car with the shoulder belt behind her back... :eek: I know...

MANDY1234

Payton (age 3 yrs 8 months)weight 37 lbs and is RF in a retroactive RN 80 until I get I get aroung to ordering my SL :)

thepeach80

Senior Community Member
Yikes, Evan is small, lol. He'll be 5 on Monday and is 36# and 40". :) We're planning on 2 XTSLs at tax time, one for Evan and one for Ilana and then Olivia will get our XT (w/ the pretty XTSL cover).

oxeye

DD2 will be soon. :) I would have turned her by now in a 35 pound seat but she will be RF for a good while longer in her 40 and 45 pound limit seats. :love:

Genevieve

CPST Instructor
N is currently in a RN80 RF'ing at 37.5lbs. I guess I should update my siggy. He was in the nauti until he begged to be 'backward' (I already owned the 40lb RN).

babygirlsmom1005

Madeline is 4 and back to RF'ing at 35 lbs in a retro active Radian XT that RF's to 40 lbs.....she'll outgrow it by height way before she gets to the 40 lbs point so I saw no need to get a XTSL (we don't have LATCH either)

aisraeltax

son no. 3 will be 4 in Jan. He will be RF'ing for awhile longer (he's about 40 lbs. right now).
son no. 4 is only 13 months, so has LOOONNNNGGG way to go RF'ing

Leche Mami

L is 3 years 9 months and 38 pounds in a Britax FixWay (goes to 40 lbs) and I'm hoping he makes it to age 4.

Yeesh, I just weighed him today and he was 40.5 pounds fully dressed with shoes on! I guess today was his last RF day. :( We made it 3 years 9 months. :D

Calleiah

Mia is 3 yrs 9 months, 36ish lbs, and 43" tall, RF in a Radian 80. Hopefully an SL one of these days soon.

romanoma

my DS is 34-35lbs mostly naked at bathtime, so I'm guessing 36-37 dressed with coat and shoes? He's RF in his XT and retroactive RN 65. Once he gains a few more pounds I'll do the clothed weigh in, but it took him years to gain from 30 to 34lbs, which happened this summer.

We lucked out, radian changed their weight limits just in time, and both of our radians were affected, so not even a seat change for DS to stay RFing!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC