Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member Laurette's Avatar

Graco Customer Service and getting a replacement??

I sent a MyRide back to Graco to get a replacement and I still haven't recieved a replacement or any feedback. It has been almost a month!

Does anyone have any experience with Graco Customer Service? Is this normal?
    Former CPST/Mommy to
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j82/nlgm2006/IMG_0508-1.jpg
    adding a new seat to my Mazda5 in June!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Re: Graco Customer Service and getting a replacement??

I think they usually say 6-8 weeks, no? But, I'd give them a call and check.
    Mama to Sofi: 7.1 yrs, 46Lbs (47"), Boostered in a Turbo, Vivo, Monterey, Cybex; harnessed in Nautilus
    Nanny to BabyD, 21 months in a RXT, Classic Marathon, Boulevard 70

I'd call. We had a pretty quick turnaround with our Nautis.
    Jessica, with my girlies, Emma-8 years, in a Livia PWSG , Mattie-6 years, in a butterfly turbo booster and Lilly-3 1/2 years, FFing in a Cranberry True Fit and Norah, noob riding in a mickey mouse SR22.

They didn't send you a replacement FIRST, then have you send your old seat back? What would you do if you didn't have another seat in the meantime?

(care to elaborate on what the issue was with your My Ride?)

Senior Community Member Laurette's Avatar

When I bought the seat new, the level indicator was broken. No they did not even offer to send the replacement first. They sent a shipping label for FedEx and I dropped it off at a FedEx shipping place. They also said they cant guarentee the same pattern??

Anyway, I wrote a letter and placed it in the box asking for a refund in leiu of a replacement since I tried it out in my car before sending it back and didn't like how it fit. I need the money (or replacement) to fund a Radian for my DD. She does have a seat that works for now but I would like my money back or at least the replacement so I can sell it and get the money for another seat! KWIM??
    Former CPST/Mommy to
    http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j82/nlgm2006/IMG_0508-1.jpg
    adding a new seat to my Mazda5 in June!

CPS Technician

Call them. When we got our old SS1 replaced it took forever. I called them and they had to look around to realize they had received and just hadn't done anything w/ it. Grrr.
    Jennifer, Special Needs CPST, peds nurse, and CSFTL Admin mom to:
    AJ-13 (five steps), Evan-11 (nbb),
    Ilana-9 (nbb) ,
    Olivia-7 (hbb), and
    Unity-3 (rf and ff)