Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

Senior Community Member MustangMama's Avatar

QUICK....I need someone to measure for me!!

I need to know the height from the center of the LATCH clip to the top of the seat with the head rest on the highest setting on a Clek Oobr.

Trying to see if it will fit in my car without hitting the back window!

If you could measure it ASAP that would be GREAAAAAT and I would forever love you because Toys'R'Us has them on sale today only and I may sacrifice a couple bills that need paid this month to buy it.

I have class until 10 but I will be back after that to check this thread.

Thanks to anybody who can measure for me!!

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads