I spied a properly restrained child!!!

we were at a rest stop on I-84, almost in to ct somewhere in MA, The car was driving towards us an suv, had a ffing fpsvd, child had straps above shoulder level, clearly tight enough and chest clip at armpit level.. I about jumped out of the car and hugged them. haha

I wonder if you are a member here!
eta..the child harnessed was at leat 3 if not 4

Last edited:
ADS

aclayton74

I spied a properly installed rear-facing Roundabout on 94 going west in Illinois on Thursday. It had the Gray Wicker cover. Couldn't tell you what kind of car it was it only can tell you about the car seat!!

CommMom

Senior Community Member
I spied a man today with a properly restrained infant at the grocery store today. Baby was correctly strapped into the infant seat (which was safely placed in the basket of the cart). AND there was a rolled up receiving blanket around baby's head (instead of an aftermarket headrest). So nice to see that!

I spied a man today with a properly restrained infant at the grocery store today. Baby was correctly strapped into the infant seat (which was safely placed in the basket of the cart). AND there was a rolled up receiving blanket around baby's head (instead of an aftermarket headrest). So nice to see that!

I saw a man with a baby in a chicco keyfit once with nice tight straps and chest clip right at armpit level, he probably thought I was nuts for letting him know how great of a job he did buckling her in properly.

ketchupqueen

CPST and ketchup snob
Staff member
I saw a correctly installed infant seat this weekend. :thumbsup: First time I've EVER gone to a check where the expectant parents had it done right. And the dad looked at me funny when I praised the install and said, "I just read the directions." I said, "So many people don't!!!" I was very pleased with the whole thing.

babyherder

I like the title of this thread. Reminds me of the I Spy books I had as a kid. Maybe we need to make some with carseats.

The first time I saw a TB with the screws in (other than my own) was for a girl I babysit for. I was so excited and told her mom how awesome it was. She had no idea what I was talking about. lol

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC