Pics of my new three across with the Coccoro!

oxeye

I couldn't make the Coccoro work outboard when I tried a few months ago but it works in the center! Yay! I think it looks very cute sandwiched between two Malibu XTs. I need to have a talk with DD2 about leaving the seatbelt to DS's seat alone, though. :rolleyes:

DS doesn't have a ton of growing room for a baby that is only 9.5 months old but I figure I will feel fine putting DD2 FF by the time DS outgrows the Coccoro RF and he can go in our other XT at that point.

Lots of pics! -

CIMG5936.jpg

DH's car needs a bath -

CIMG5937.jpg

CIMG5938.jpg

CIMG5971.jpg

CIMG5940.jpg

CIMG5970.jpg

CIMG5942.jpg

CIMG5950.jpg

CIMG5951.jpg

CIMG5963.jpg

ADS

snowbird25ca

Moderator - CPST Instructor
I love how little room the Coccoro takes up. :D

Cute little guy you have. And while I never believed it when everybody said it about my ds, your ds will grow some legs eventually. Maybe he'll even fit he seat for another 2yrs if you get lucky. :)

How did you find the belt routing like that? And is it difficult to get him in the seat? I'm guessing you must load him from the passenger side?

oxeye

I love how little room the Coccoro takes up. :D

Cute little guy you have. And while I never believed it when everybody said it about my ds, your ds will grow some legs eventually. Maybe he'll even fit he seat for another 2yrs if you get lucky. :)

How did you find the belt routing like that? And is it difficult to get him in the seat? I'm guessing you must load him from the passenger side?

LOL yes I hope he grows some legs soon. He's tall but it's all torso and giant baby head at the moment. ;) I would be thrilled if he just made it another year in the Coccoro.

I'm not sure what I think about the belt routing yet. We haven't driven anywhere with him in it yet, but when I loaded him for pics I just sat in the FF Radian on the driver's side so it was the side opposite of the belt.

I may actually play around with it and try putting it outboard one more time. The belt is so close to locked that I think DD2 is going to bump it getting into her seat and I'll be reinstalling all the time to fix the locked belt. If I do get it ouboard I would have to load him on the belt side - we'll see what I think then. I think it is a cool feature, though so I will use it regardless.

babyherder

He looks like he's having fun in his new seat! And I love his outfit. Especially with the seat! (I'm afraid my kids are going to end up having pacifiers and bottle to match outfits. If I end up using either pacifier or bottles)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC