Ooh He's One!!!

Tara

That means he must turn forward facing now right?

And stop nursing.

Be eating all table food.

Not sleeping in my bed.

No more 'wearing'

LOL

Uh, we're still doing all the 'nos' above and he barely eats any table food :D

Happy birthday to my Bebe :)

ADS
Happy Birthday to the Lucky Boy! (Lucky that you're breaking all the "rules", that is! ;) ) Those milestones will come in time. When doubtful critics question your choices, you can always turn it back around to question them-- "Didn't you research this at all for *your* child(ren)? All of the studies out there these days say this is best!" :p

Of course, that approach only works if you intend to have them never speak to you again... :eek:

Simplysomething

And stop nursing.
Not sleeping in my bed.
No more 'wearing'
LOLUh, we're still doing all the 'nos' above and he barely eats any table food :DHappy birthday to my Bebe :)

It also means he's supposed to be potty trained. Did you forget? lol

(according to my grandmother. lol)

Tara

Well, being that this is #5, no one who knows me questions any more LMHO

He'll be RF til he reaches the limit on his seat, which looking at him now...oh...he'll be 3 or so. :)
We plan to make it to 2 yr nursing this time.

And I don't even know what else was up there...I was just being silly LOL

But the little booger still isn't walking! Oh he is sooooooo close. He was soooooo close around Thanksgiving, we thought he was 'right there' but he got sick for a few weeks :( Just couldn't shake it (or had a couple things back to back) It took him a bit to pick back up where he left off. But, well, he's been 'there' for a month now LOL We're like *walk already!!* He's so funny teehee

Tara

Oh shoot...I *knew* I was forgetting something LOL
Yes yes, that too...potty trained, yes, of course ;)

Tara

I know I know! :( I just cannot get these children to STOP at 9 months, they are so darn defiant heehee
It's even harder to believe when ya see the teeny lil guy. I'll hafta post a picture, I'll try to do that this afternoon. I gotta jump offline now and go teach these critters :)

Morganthe

But the little booger still isn't walking! Oh he is sooooooo close. He was soooooo close around Thanksgiving, we thought he was 'right there' but he got sick for a few weeks :( Just couldn't shake it (or had a couple things back to back) It took him a bit to pick back up where he left off. But, well, he's been 'there' for a month now LOL We're like *walk already!!* He's so funny teehee

This is #5 and you want him to walk???? :eek: :D

I guess I was just plain wierd. DD had mastered her ground eating Chimp walk so she could carry stuff around 12 months. Neither of us were in any rush for her to walk. She finally did take her first steps at 16 months, but was completely balanced & steady on her feet within 5 days. :D

Happy Birthday to your son :) :)

skaterbabs

Joyjoy did the same thing. She had this crab walk that would have her FLYING acrodd the room at light speed. lol She was 15 mos before she walked, even though she started cruising at 6-7 mos.

Tara

We just thought he'd be walking by now. He was cruising early. We thought for sure he'd be walking around 9 months like Yogurt, but no hehe

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
Yay! Leah's turning one on 1/27...I'd better fatten her up that last half pound so I can turn her FF first thing Saturday morning!

<wink>

:rolleyes:

And stop nursing.

Not sleeping in my bed.

No more 'wearing'

LOL

Uh, we're still doing all the 'nos' above and he barely eats any table food :D

Happy birthday to my Bebe :)

flipper68

Senior Community Member

My youngest niece turned 1 in Sept. and wasn't walking yet at Christmas. She's very mobile - she butt bounces & butt scoots! :) Very cute. And fast! She has always hated tummy time and isn't the best at crawling.

The irony is that her mom is physical therapist.

Victorious4

Senior Community Member
What is going on?!?! These babies are not allowed to grow up....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :D :D :D

(This reminds me that a highschool friend I found at MySpace posted a comment that Leila is "old" -- um, hello, she is NOT, because that would mean *I* am old, which of course, as I pointed out to her, means *she* is old, too, LOL)

Lea_Ontario

Nonononono.

These babies cannot be turning a year old already. It is simply not allowed.

*lol*

Happy Birthday !

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC