A new use for an infant seat!

Blondie87

Keep your baby out of the crowd!

blackfriday.jpg

I went to Toys R Us last night, just to get Y a Leapster for $20 off... and someone was doing this with their baby in line.. for a LONG time... :eek:

ETA- Sorry picture quality is so bad. It was taken with my phone at 12 am. I had to try to brighten it up.

ADS

lovinwaves

Oh man, Leapster was having a huge sale on their website..They had Leapster2's for $39.99 WITH a game. Plus I had a 20% coupon code and free shipping.

lovinwaves

Oooo check their site still though, and get her some games! :love:

N9LFC 15% off your order of $50 or more plus free shipping by 12/15/09

LEAPSTR5 for 5$ off leapster games

WT9CS3 3$ off clicksstart games

hy8yub 10$ off 50

FSJ9PA FS over 40$

LPTJH9 20% off and free shipping on LeapFrog Tag Junior Book Pal (main unit)

GIFT20 20% off select items

STARWARS9 FS on starwars games and books

Only one code per purchase.
Since the following include free shipping and 20% off but only apply to the listed items place separate orders.

20% off + Free Shipping with LPTJH9 promo code for Tag™ Junior Book Pal
20% off + Free Shipping with LPTJB9 promo code for Tag™ Junior Books
20% off + Free Shipping with LPTHW9 promo code for Tag™ Reading System
20% off + Free Shipping with LPTSW9 promo code for Tag™ Books (does not work with storybook packs)
20% off + Free Shipping with LPLHW9 promo code for Leapster 2™ Learning System
20% off + Free Shipping with LPL2G9 promo code for Leapster™ Games
20% off + Free Shipping with LPDHW9 promo code for Didj™ Gaming System
20% off + Free Shipping with LPDSW9 promo code for Didj™ Games
20% off + Free Shipping with LPCSC9 promo code for ClickStart™ My First Computer
20% off + Free Shipping with LPCSG9 promo code for ClickStart™ Games
20% off + Free Shipping with LPLFT9 promo code for LeapFrog Learning Toys
20% off + Free Shipping with LPFPT9 promo code for Fridge Toys

TechnoGranola

Forum Ambassador
So, what were they doing? Aiming their hand at something? I don't see an infant bucket in the pic? Ugh, I am confused. :D

HEVY

I'm not getting it. I don't see an infant seat or what someone is supposed to be doig with it :shrug-shoulders:

Blondie87

LOL. Toward the front door... someone is holding their infant seat above the crowd. It's a lil hard to see...

Blondie87

I was wondering if that was it, still doesn't look much like an infant seat to me though. :D But, I do believe you and I think they are loony!

The left of it is the canopy, with toys on the handle. lol. It's tilted back in a way that it shouldn't be with a baby in there. Sorry. I wish it would have turned out better!

autumnlily

Holy Cow! Was this at Jantzen Beach? I almost went there.... so glad I did not venture to a midnight Black Friday!

Blondie87

Yeah... That's just the front of the line. It wrapped around the entire parking lot. There were definately at least 1000 people. I got more pics of the line. It was crazy. I waited for 5 minutes in line and got in 15 minutes after it opened.... :whistle:

It was in Oregon. Suprisingly it was very organized and no one died. I did get slowly pushed by bodies behind me.. But they only let small groups in at a time through a small door that only fit 1 person at a time.

autumnlily

I went to BRU/TRU at Jantzen Beach (PDX, OR) and realized they don't have the big blue sign... Still, WOW, a thousand people!

MustangMama

WOW!

So glad I didn't go out last night. I was gonna go try to score DD some good deals but decided against it because a) I don't really have the money to be spending and b) SCREW THAT! I'm not waiting in that line!!!

I am so glad I decided to stay home and go to bed!!! :D

Wow. I didn't think that many people would be there! GEEZ!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC