$99 True Fit

ADS

ZephyrBlue

If you add something cheap to your cart to make it $100 (like a package of pacifiers, etc) then use code 930985, it takes $10 off, plus you get free shipping. A 2 pack of Nuk pacifiers and a TF comes out to $94.97 shipped.

allenhaus

Wow. Great price! Just out of curiosity, I notice that the "Cappuccino" color is usually less than the other colors. Is there a reason, like an older mfg. date or something like that? I had my heart set on a TFP, but this is really tempting....

MJB

Wow. Great price! Just out of curiosity, I notice that the "Cappuccino" color is usually less than the other colors. Is there a reason, like an older mfg. date or something like that? I had my heart set on a TFP, but this is really tempting....

When I called about another order of the cappuccino that I had ordered and why they sent me an email about something being "discontinued" they said that the color was discontinued. I don't know about the mfg date. I can check when I get mine in.

allenhaus

Thanks so much Amanda and ZephyrBlue! I did go ahead and order the seat plus something to bump the total to $100. Was able to pay for it all with a nice BRU gift card, which I wouldn't have been able to do with a Premiere (since they don't carry it). Got the free stroller, too.

allenhaus

The TF I ordered last Friday arrived today. Mfg date is 9/2008. I was hoping for a newer one, but can't complain at $90, right? :) Looks like they sold out sometime early Monday, because when I tried to put one in my cart just for fun later that day, it didn't show up. They definitely aren't on the website now.

MJB

yep. the brown one I got through BRU for under $100 was manufactured 7/08. I also got a blue one from Kohls for $150 (b4 I saw great $99 deal) figuring I would like the brown material better than the blue. The blue one was mfg 6/09. So I would get a year more out of the blue one, but it was $50 more.

Now I need to figure out which one to keep, return one, or keep both...

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC