links in posts

Simplysomething

When I see a link in a post, I notice that the only indication--is that the text is slightly lighter--(sometimes), and if I hover over it, an underline appears. Is this an issue on my end--I mean, could it be because of the way I have my browser set up, or is it the forum default?

If it's an issue on my part, I'll have to figure out what I've done in IE that screwed it up, if not...is there anyway to make the links MORE conspicious?

ADS

Dillipop

Mine show up in blue with the line under it. All the writing in the posts is black. I am using the default background. Are you using one of the new backgrounds? Maybe that is making the difference.

Patriot201

Car-Seat.org Ambassador
I was just about to ask the same thing-- which background are you using?

I am using one of the blue backgrounds. I am not sure which one it is. For me, links are black (like the text) but are underlined. They aren't easy to see, but I often just move my mouse over the underlined text to see if it is a link or not.

I'm guessing that each background has a different way of handling links...

Simplysomething

Let me try another. I have it set to spring (it's a muted green. lol). Okay, I switched to the forum default, and they are underlined in blue. Awesome, so it's just the skin. Thanks guys :)

Switching back to spring now, I'll just have to suffer. LOL

SafeDad

CPSDarren - Admin
Staff member
Yeah the skins aren't optimized for this version of the software, so there are some bugs with most of them except for the default choice. I hope to find some updated ones when I get time.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC