radian xtsl for $205.99

mom2ari

I just wanted to say that I got mine tonight for $212 after all was said and done. I first emailed them about the babyviva, and it was taking a long time to hear back, so I called the 800 number. When I did that, the girl on the phone gave me the same response about only matching to the 239 price. after about 5 days I got an email response that said they would match the price from babyviva, and had issued me a 30 credit. Then I was able to use the 10percent code also since I haven't purchased from there before. I also did the refferal and ordered a cheap pack of luvs even though we use cloth 99.9% of the time so now I have a few in case of emergency, and got another 3 dollars off the carseat price.

Basically I was just trying to say that I think that it depends who you talk to and if you phone in or email what they will do for you (which I think kinda stinks!) Good luck to all who may still order in the future!

ADS

98hokie

Just wanted to remind those buying from diapers.com: if you print the form from the free magazine subscription and send it in, you'll get another $15 back:thumbsup:

Can you clarify this comment? What magazine subscription? I looked around the diapers.com website, but I don't see any forms for another $15 off.

Thanks! I am so glad for this thread, as I am hoping to order an xtsl within the next couple of days!

MANDY1234

I ended up with one from babyviva.com still a good proce at 479.98 for 2 floras XTSL :) That's cheaper then I paid for my RN80s a yr ago :)

Melodiya99

Can you clarify this comment? What magazine subscription? I looked around the diapers.com website, but I don't see any forms for another $15 off.

Thanks! I am so glad for this thread, as I am hoping to order an xtsl within the next couple of days!

Sorry I haven't check this thread in a while...when you put something in your cart, the link about the magazine subscription is on the lower left side. If you click on it, there's a form to fill out and send in to get the $15 back:thumbsup:

emthecountrycat

and im hoping it breaks down to only 185.40 when all is said and done.

i emailed diapers.com, for a babyviva.com 20% off price match, then realized the referral codes for $10 off diaper purchases wouldnt work with fuzzi bunz or bum genius (we only use cloth) and emailed them about that, so they put a $10 credit in my account.

then, when all this is already in my cart, with the radian i wanted, i used the "10percent" code. which gave me $24 off. bringing my total to $205.99

then i found the cashback link for diapers.com on bing shopping. looks like car seats qualify for 10%, so i followed that to make my purchase. so hopefully i get $20 back in my paypal in due time. if not, i still feel pretty proud of myself for getting the seat for 205.99!!!

(i could have probably added some cheap luvs to my cart, and used a referral code still for another $10, which would have really been like $3 off + a pack of luvs id never use.)

just thought id share.

im excited to put this between our rf signo and turbo booster in our honda insight. :D

could someone help explain this???? i just ordered one form elite car seats and it was 300$ so if i can get it for 100$ less please help me!!!!!!!!

QuassEE

Moderator - CPST Instructor
Just a note that requests for coupon codes are perfectly acceptable, but some stores (such as Diapers.com) also have affiliate marketing codes--which fall under content permitted in sponsor forums. The policy surrounding affiliate marketing in the public forums benefits everyone in ensuring that we're all receiving unbiased advice and store referrals. With many of these codes, it's difficult for people using them or receiving them to be fully informed of the benefit the person providing the code is receiving in them using it. This can be misleading.

I've removed the affiliate codes from this thread for this reason, although there will be moderator discussion on whether or not there's a better way to proceed in the future.

-Nicole.

Melodiya99

Just wanted to update anyone that's interested: I had only 3% cashback from bing, so I wrote them saying that it should have been 10%...they said no, it can be from 3-10%, so I wrote them again, they wrote saying the same thing, I wrote again and sent a screenshot of the page where you search for the xt and it clearly says 10%, and they finally credited my account with the extra $15. So if it's worth it to you and they didn't give you the right amount, write them;)

Marvin711

Is Diapers.com the best deal for the XTSL?? Seems like that is what I am finding...but just wondering if someone has found them elsewhere?

mkmama

Can anyone pm me any savings code for diapers.com (I'm totally fine with them being affiliate codes)? I've got the seat price matched in my cart but I'm not a new customer so cannot get the extra 10% off :( so any extra savings would help.

doublea082

Hey guys. I am also looking for the best deal on a Radian XTSL and if someone would pm me any marketing info that might help (coupon code, affiliate code) it would be most appreciated.

Thanks.

cheerbop

I am not a new diapers.com customer, so I guess I can't go that route--someone help me via PM please :) I am in need of a new seat asap!

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC