Monterey Photos

Lea_Ontario

*** Much better photos posted in post #10 - booster in vehicle ! ***

Cover and back

4134929738_6e9767c98b_o.jpg

4134929844_64c0c21184_o.jpg

I will take better pictures tomorrow when it's not so late and the kids aren't so tired.

Last edited:
ADS

Kat_Momof3

wow... all 3 of your kids have the broad shoulders (aka.... your girl is broader than mine, who is not like her brothers)... they'll all do fabulously in Montereys when the time comes... and someone looks mighty proud to have a booster that is truly for BIG BIG kids...

ginny4

you'll have to check the fit of the belt with the monterey for Boo. he's already leaning (1st pic- tho it could be because of the couch). he has tons of shoulder room which might not make it the best fit for him. i have trouble with my DD who is much thinner in shoulders than my sons

Kat_Momof3

it looks to me like it's the couch... reminds me of my kids trying it on the couch...

and Kashi - her broad shoulders are a good thing... you'll be able to have all your boosters look similar and coordinate with each other... I miss having a car full of nothing but Britax... I would love to have a car with nothing but SKJP products... I like things to match/coordinate/line up in terms of brand name.

Lea_Ontario

Right now, we don't come close to matching !

Van :
- grey Nautilus
- black/blue True Fit
- pink Radian

We'll be switching them up when Boo outgrows the Nautilus or proves he's booster-ready. Then it'll be :
- black/red Monterey
- grey Nautilus
- black/blue True Fit

Car will be a bit closer :
Currently it's
- grey Parkway
- grey Radian
- black/blue Intera

After the switch it's going to be :
- grey parkway
- grey Radian
- pink Radian

HONEYhas3

CPST Instructor
Kashi has the sweetest, most well behaved children :) I am going to sneak Bug for a sleep over sometime next summer. Her and Ryanne will have a blast.

Love the Monterey, I want one, but now I really like the red/black..... damn you, I was all set on the pink/grey one.

Lea_Ontario

Kashi has the sweetest, most well behaved children :)

Here I was sure you had met MY children :D Apparently not. *lol*

Now - if the crew will co-operate, I'm going to head outside for a bit with a seat, a camera, and three wild, wacky, impulsive kids. Wish me luck ! *lol*

featherhead

Here I was sure you had met MY children :D Apparently not. *lol*

Now - if the crew will co-operate, I'm going to head outside for a bit with a seat, a camera, and three wild, wacky, impulsive kids. Wish me luck ! *lol*

good luck, and have fun!

HONEYhas3

CPST Instructor
Boo looks good in it, shoulder belt seems well placed and lap belt low on the hips/thighs. Can the sides come in anymore, it looks a touch wide.

Bug looks ok in the shoulder area, its way to wide for her, and looks like the lap belt is to high.

Take all that with a grain of salt, I'm *just* getting into boosters :)

unityco

Ambassador - CPS Technician
What was your DOM, Kashi? I got one a few weeks ago and it was 12-12-08. Did you adjust the seat for Bug or is it just where it was for Boo? (I'm wondering about the headrest height - Debbie suggested I raise mine to make the shoulder belt fit DS better. I wonder if she was suggesting to me to go as high as that. :scratcheshead: )

I'm glad you finally got the seat after the fruitless trip! :thumbsup:

Lea_Ontario

What was your DOM, Kashi? I got one a few weeks ago and it was 12-12-08. Did you adjust the seat for Bug or is it just where it was for Boo? (I'm wondering about the headrest height - Debbie suggested I raise mine to make the shoulder belt fit DS better. I wonder if she was suggesting to me to go as high as that. :scratcheshead: )

I'm glad you finally got the seat after the fruitless trip! :thumbsup:

10-08-2009

So, not quite 2 months old.

I didn't adjust the seat for Bug, since it's not for her to use. The 'wings' were all the way out (I brought them in), and the headrest adjusted for Boo's use.

Lea_Ontario

Observation is obviously NOT my strong point - I'd never noticed your location was Toronto !

We need a TO-ish CS-Org get-together I think.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC