any super awesome new car seats coming out in the next 6 mo?

xursusmaritimusx

Im going to have to replace the scenera in grandmas car at some point as DD has a lil less than 1" of torso height left.

so im thinking of moving my MA to grandmas car and either getting a MR65 so i can rear face her in my car again for 5 more pounds starting right now

or

wait until shes officially outgrown the scenera, transfer the MA over and get a GN for my car

but im anxious to know whats coming in the future?

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
The Complete Air with a base... should be an easier install, and once it's not a BRU exclusive anymore in January, it should be easier to find a decent price. Other than that? I think all the new seats are already out for this year (Symphony and Generations 65 are new, My Ride is a hit, Nautilus Elite is out, can't envision a new Graco thing, Britax hasn't leaked any rumors of anything nifty, Sunshine Kids just gave us the SL seats), might not be till late summer we start seeing new stuff (I could be wrong, I hope I am...)
:)

TerisBoys

There's the Evenflo Maestro coming soon too - low price point, higher-weight harness to booster combo.

Pixels

Judi knows something, but she's not sharing. I don't know if whatever she knows is near future, or something that might materialize in 5 years.

xursusmaritimusx

okay thank you for the responses!

i think im going to start looking at a deal for the MR65.

DD is small for her age height wise and im praying her weight gain will slow down this year lol but id love RF her again because its been bugging me ever since last month

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC