Why does SKJP keep making crap?

ADS

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
That picture of the Soft Ride...um, wow. Recline that baby and use the harness, please. Dorel oughta take some kind of action (that's their stroller, maxi cosi perle) against them.

joolsplus3

Admin - CPS Technician
I weened myself off crackbook. Can you just tell me what said product is?

LOL! One of those useless U shaped neck pillows in the Monterey, a sort of cool cargo holder that attaches to the arm of a captain's chair (loaded with projectiles, though), and a Snuzzler-thing showing a tiny baby in an upright umbrella stroller with no harness in use, so who knows if there are strap slots or what :confused: www.skjp.com probably has them on their page, too, to avoid FB.

canadiangie

LOL! One of those useless U shaped neck pillows in the Monterey, a sort of cool cargo holder that attaches to the arm of a captain's chair (loaded with projectiles, though), and a Snuzzler-thing showing a tiny baby in an upright umbrella stroller with no harness in use, so who knows if there are strap slots or what :confused: www.skjp.com probably has them on their page, too, to avoid FB.

A head support in a booster with headwings? :confused:

canadiangie

Oh that's terrible. That snuzzler type thing in the stroller also says it's useable in car seats! :thumbsdown:

And that head hugger thing in the Monterey is ridiculous. She would be just as comfy with her head back in the headwings where it should be.

LM4M

CPST Instructor
You're kidding me, right??? That;s a great way to advertise a baby product... show a newborn sitting at a 90 degree angle in a flimsy stroller with no harness. What's next, a cupholder that attaches to the bull's horns so baby can ride in the rodeo? Seriously??

Kat_Momof3

Um... weird question... as I have the Monterey... why the HECK would you need ANY kind of pillow for a child who is ready for it?

I'm sorry, but Jeffrey would probably think I was nuts and would point to his headwings and say... "but MOMMY, I already have pillows here... it came with them"

I get the little toy storage thing... cause kids will otherwise get toys all over the car... and it's small, so it helps limit the toys your kid wants to take

But what I want to know is how anyone would think that baby not being remotely secured in the stroller is safe (it's a Maxi Cosi stroller if anyone cares)

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onehitko860

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC