LG washer & dryer at Best Buy

jubgulia

Yay! We just ordered a new LG washer and dryer at Best Buy for HALF OFF! $349.99 for the washer and $384.99 for the (gas) dryer. I think he said the sale was good until the end of the week.

ADS

Heather98012

Yay! We just ordered a new LG washer and dryer at Best Buy for HALF OFF! $349.99 for the washer and $384.99 for the (gas) dryer. I think he said the sale was good until the end of the week.

I don't need to see this. I don't need to see this. :eek: Do you have links to which set it was?

mom23boys

The washer and electric dryer are sold out. I was also told there was a $70.00 fee for delivery and they were not available for pickup in stores.

Did you have to pay the delivery charge?

jubgulia

The washer and electric dryer are sold out. I was also told there was a $70.00 fee for delivery and they were not available for pickup in stores.

Did you have to pay the delivery charge?

We called our local store and they had floor models that we went to look at. The website said "not available for store pickup", but when we called they said they could have it sent to the store for pickup or we could pay $30 for home delivery. I think the key was talking to an in-store person who is motivated to make the sale. :twocents: But maybe this changes by location?

Whoa... sold out already? We just bought it last night! But we placed the order in the store.

crunchierthanthou

I see them in stock. I'm sooo tempted to click checkout. Even with the $70 delivery fee, that's a new LG washer and dryer for $819.

I want a new house more than I want a new washer. I want a new house more than a new washer. I want a new house...

eta: okay, nevermind. After you enter everything it says not available for delivery... probably for the best.

Last edited:

aeormsby

I am so jealous. I hate my washing machine. Just bought a new grill and fireplace insert so no extra money right now.
Ann

Chex

Not sure if this sale is nationwide, but DH and I just bought a new washer from Home Depot. It's also an LG, but I think a model or two up from the one posted above. It has the sanitary wash w/a built-in water heater, which is what I wanted. We didn't need the dryer, but it wasn't very much either.

After rebates it was $399. It's normally somewhere between $700-$800.

Crunchy, it was at the Home Depot on 90th and Redwood. :thumbsup:

It was a pre-Black Friday sale!

ETA: I'm pretty sure it's this model. It was 4 cubic feet. Oh, and it was free delivery! :D

Also, I think one of the rebates was through our local power company. Together they were $150 ($75 each).

crunchierthanthou

Not sure if this sale is nationwide, but DH and I just bought a new washer from Home Depot. It's also an LG, but I think a model or two up from the one posted above. It has the sanitary wash w/a built-in water heater, which is what I wanted. We didn't need the dryer, but it wasn't very much either.

After rebates it was $399. It's normally somewhere between $700-$800.

Crunchy, it was at the Home Depot on 90th and Redwood. :thumbsup:

It was a pre-Black Friday sale!

ETA: I'm pretty sure it's this model. It was 4 cubic feet. Oh, and it was free delivery! :D

Also, I think one of the rebates was through our local power company. Together they were $150 ($75 each).

well, I know what I'm doing tomorrow. :D

monstah

This is the Home Depot Black Friday laundry section of the ad. Most of it is already sale priced on Homedepot.com.

LG- $798 for the pair (save $400)
3.5 cu.ft. washer w/ SenseClean technology
7.0 cu. ft. dryer

Maytag- $599 each (save $600)
4.1 cu. ft washer
7.2 cu. ft. dryer
Same models in white, $499 each.

LG- $998 for the pair (save $600)
4.0 washer
7.3 dryer

Maytag Bravos- $998 pair (save $500)

Free appliance delivery & haul away. No payments, no interest if paid in full in 12 months using HD charge.

HTH!

QuassEE

Moderator - CPST Instructor
I've actually been trying to buy the Maytag front loaders all night but keep getting a message that they cannot authorize my card, and then they charge me $1 pre-auth. I had been planning on getting a $3000 Electrolux set, so maybe it's a sign?!

-Nicole.

Heather98012

Would it be terrible of me to list my Bosch washer & dryer on CL without telling dh? :whistle: I mean, if I told him I have a buyer willing to pay cash, then I could go get new the new LG set, right?! How could he argue with my "do whatever it takes" approach? :eek:

Heather98012

OMG, I posted on CL about how I was trying to figure out a way to convince my DH to let me sell the Bosch set & buy the LG set...& I had two nibbles from people I know! My associate pastor at church is interested. SCORE!

Now off to measure my laundry area & make sure the LG set would work (assuming I can make the deal go thru).

ETA: Shoot me. The LG's are too tall. We had a counter installed over the top of our set & my DH in all his infinite wisdom (sense the sarcasm?) only has about 3/4" clearance. So, I need a set that is 36" & the LG's are 38". And, it looks like MOST of the sets out there are at LEAST 38"...so WTF am I going to do when I need to replace these?! I did find a GE, Whirlpool, & Maytag that would fit. But of course I want a Samsung or LG. GAH!!!

I suppose I could rip out the counter, get taller ones, & buy the pedestals to make them sit even higher up. But I kinda like the counter for folding stuff. This sucks big time. Why didn't he just have the counter raised a few inches?!?!?!

Last edited:

hockeywoman

I would just raise the counter :twocents: It would maybe take 1/2 a day, and that would include touch-up work. Then again, I have 2 washers and a dryer to try to keep the never ending laundry under control :)

lovinwaves

Heather, DH just told me that on Friday the Samsung 4.0 will be half off. He recommends that over the LG because it is larger capacity (vs.the 3.6cu LG) and has steam clean. That is larger than our curret Samsungs, so I think that would be great for you :) The only thing is, they are only coming in white :(

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC