Question diapers.com new customer

romanoma

If I get the person on the phone to do a price match, after we hang up can I still use the code for the 10% off for a new customer?

Or if I use the new customer code first, are they going to make me remove it to do the price match? They will be able to see I used it, right?

Thanks!

ADS

gecikuh

Senior Community Member
I was able to use both. they didn't give me an actual code for the price match they just put the discount on my account or something

poohbear

Do the price match first. They'll put it in your account (it will show up in your cart when you sign in). Then use the 10% off code when you check out. And if you're buying anything other than diapers, if you go through bing shopping to get to diapers.com, you can get 10% back... (it takes 60 days before you can cash it out, but it's still 10%!)

dawnp15

I called and got them to price match first. They put the discount right in your account, and then when you go to check out you can put in any other codes or discounts you have.

romanoma

Thanks all! I ordered my radian XTSL for $215 before my 10% bing cash back! Amazing deal, and it will be here tomorrow!

I just wish I could keep it, it is actually for my DN.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC