Phil and Teds - which model??

Pepse

we are getting and P&T with double seat for our upcoming arrival as our other dd will be 3 in August (baby born in May)

She needs to have somewhere to sit, for longer walks and vacation so we have decided to go this way instead of a buggy board or a sit and stand or a true double.

Which is the best model??

WHy?

What is the best price on it? US is just find since my parents will be in Florida for the winter and will bring it back in April for us.

THanks

ADS

poohbear

We have the sport and like it a lot. We have the doubles kit but haven't used it yet. Every once in a while, you can find a good deal at costco.com or other sites. I think the lowest I've seen it is about $300 or $350...

romanoma

I got my sport during the costco deal last year, it was $300 for the stroller and doubles kit. Amazing deal, I haven't seen it for anywhere near that price since then. I love love it, use it almost everyday. And my 3 yo will still sit in the back seat. I thought he didn't like strollers anymore, turn out he just only liked "nice" strollers :eek: (he likes my BJCED too).

I hate the break on the sport, it's hard to use when the doubles kit is on, and very hard to use with flip flops on. I think the dash and vibe have the break on the handle, which is easier to use, although others have had complaints that it's too easy to use and can be engaged on accident. For the price I paid though, there was no debate.

Happy shopping!

monstah

I hate the break on the sport, it's hard to use when the doubles kit is on, and very hard to use with flip flops on. I think the dash and vibe have the break on the handle, which is easier to use, although others have had complaints that it's too easy to use and can be engaged on accident.

I have a sport and agree 100% with romanoma. I knew the brake would be a pain when I got it but I didn't think it would bother me but it DOES. And ever since the video of that baby rolling in front of the train in his P&T's, I make sure I use the brake everywhere. Just because of that, if I were to buy it again tomorrow, I'd go for the dash or vibe.

I also had a classic and didn't like it. Probably because I was used to the extra features of the sport.

snack

We have a Vibe and I like it. I'd probably love it if I could get over my Orbit.
We chose the Vibe because it could be folded with the doubles kit and because it appealed to us more.. aesthetically. The handbrake works well although I have no idea how the brake on the Sport works. DD1 can and prefers to sit in the back most of the time. If you have any specific questions or would like pics.. let me know.
Good luck deciding!

amjbmommy

I also have a sport with the doubles kit and we LOVE it with the exception of the brake and flip flops in the summer like pp mentioned. I've found the brake does get a bit easier with use and we do use it alot, but I would of prefered an easier brake like on the vibe or dash but the looks of the sport won me over more than the brake.

tweetykl

With a new born, I would be going for a sport, not the classic. Just because it has the headrest and everything for the newborn. I had the classic and sold it on CL because the Costco deal came out a week later. Just keep your eyes peeled for good deals.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC