Combi Coccoro Flash stroller

crunchierthanthou

Amazon says it will be released Dec. 15. :)

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Combi-Coccoro-Flash-Stroller-Frame/dp/B002VBXY36"]Amazon.com: Combi Coccoro Flash Stroller Frame, Beige: Baby[/ame]

I thought at first that it was a waste, but I used a snap and go type stroller with the Coccoro on our last trip. I think there's something to it.

ADS

judesmommy

I think it would be expecially good in big cities where lots of people use public transporation over their own vehicles. Then, when people took a cab or something with a baby who was too big for a bucket or, like my son, hated buckets, they could still easily move the carseat around like a bucket seat! Such a cool idea!

Kat_Momof3

I think it would be expecially good in big cities where lots of people use public transporation over their own vehicles. Then, when people took a cab or something with a baby who was too big for a bucket or, like my son, hated buckets, they could still easily move the carseat around like a bucket seat! Such a cool idea!

I agree.... it's a niche product that has it's place (primarily in NYC)

crunchierthanthou

(primarily in NYC)

that's kind of the opposite of what I'm saying. :cool: I think it's an excellent accessory for anyone who may travel with the Coccoro. I probably wouldn't use it for every day, but it would be great for airports and such.

I wasn't sold on the Coccoro as even a part time travel system until our last trip. Repeatedly reinstalling (even with the baby buckled in) wasn't as bothersome as I imagined. It was great to not have to get the stroller and seat through the airport separately, but we did need a stroller where we were going so a cart or go-go kidz wasn't practical. The problem with our system was that the stroller was bulky and didn't fold (or set up) very easily. The Coccoro flash folds easily and compactly. Have you seen the video on carseatblog.com? swoon. :love:

granted, I don't know how it steers. It lacks a sunshade so I probably wouldn't use it for big time sightseeing, but it looks great for airport and urban use. I do wish it had more color options.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
I agree that it would be great for people who rely on public transportation; not so much for airline travel, unless you travel A LOT, maybe.

The seat is so small that I had no problem just balancing it in the seat of our regular stroller. (Maclaren Techno--so it folds relatively small, for a full-size stroller, at least.)

Granted, I haven't seen the review of it yet, but does the Coccoro fit on the frame at a 45-degree angle? I would think that would get pretty uncomfortable for an older kid. It seems like it would be a good option for an infant; not so much for a toddler.

Still a way cool idea, though.

LISmama810

Admin - CPS Technician
Ok, I just watched the demo (which I had seen before, but forgot about :rolleyes:). Holy moly does that fold to practically nothing! And the angle doesn't look bad at all.

I'm sold. :D

daniele_ut

You had to post the video, didn't you? That would be awesome for getting through the airport when we fly to CA in February! I don't know how well it would work for a stroller in DL, though!

3acorns4Christy

That is awesome, I could see it being used a lot here as well. Heck, I would have used it last weekend when DH was running a marathon and we were riding buses in downtown. Eeek.

Car-Seat.Org Facebook Group

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jillianrose109

You must read your carseat and vehicle owner’s manual and understand any relevant state laws. These are the rules you must follow to restrain your children safely. All opinions at Car-Seat.Org are those of the individual author for informational purposes only, and do not necessarily reflect any policy or position of Carseat Media LLC. Car-Seat.Org makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis. If you are unsure about information provided to you, please visit a local certified technician. Before posting or using our website you must read and agree to our TERMS.

Graco is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Britax is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org! Nuna Baby is a Proud Sponsor of Car-Seat.Org!

Please  Support Car-Seat.Org  with your purchases of infant, convertible, combination and boosters seats from our premier sponsors above.
Shop travel systems, strollers and baby gear from Britax, Chicco, Clek, Combi, Evenflo, First Years, Graco, Maxi-Cosi, Nuna, Safety 1st, Diono & more! ©2001-2022 Carseat Media LLC