Making kids safer, one question at a time.  Welcome to the Car-Seat.Org community!   Motor Vehicle Crashes are the #1 cause of fatal injury for children and adults, age groups 1 to 34.   Selecting a safe car, minivan or SUV, plus correctly using child restraints and seatbelts may be the most important things you can do to protect your family.   Need help installing an infant, convertible or booster seat?   Looking for carseat reviews or compatibility advice? Need help buying the best and safest car seats for your baby, toddler or older kid?   No question is a bad one, so please click here to ask our experts a question and then join our friendly community of moms, dads, caregivers and advocates in the USA and Canada.   Thank you for visiting; buckle-up and drive safely!

Sponsored Ads

+ Reply to Thread
    Carseat Crazy

Fisher Price Safe Voyage Deluxe Convertible Car Seat

Hi everyone, I just wanted to mention that I returned my marathon and got the Fisher Price Safe Voyage Deluxe Convertible Car Seat instead. I love this seat. I feel that it is easier to get my 2 year old in and out of (those Velcro things on the marathon to hold the straps was too high anyway), I also like how well they covered the harness lever on the Fisher Price. On the Marathon I was really worried about my daughter leaning forward and pulling on it and loosening her harness. Anyway, so far so good. It is in my Dodge Durango and it is a perfect fit. I am happy with my install thanks to this website I have learned tons. So thank you You may not feel like you make a big difference, butcha do.

2. # ADS
    Sponsored Ads

Admin - CPS Technician

Re: Fisher Price Safe Voyage Deluxe Convertible Car Seat

Glad it works

I have one in my car and really like it too.

I have one also, its so comfy! I noticed that Babiesrus doesn't seem to have it anymore..... at least mine doesn't, and they did 4 mo ago.

Carseat Crazy

I ordered from HappyMothers.com and was totally impressed. In fact I found it elsewhere online for $20.00 less and Happy Mothers gave me that lower price. I dont think any of the BRU/TRU/Target/Walmart carry them.

I have one too, and at first didn't like and actually brought it back. But after thinking some more, I went back and got it again and it just took some getting used to.

I purchased mine from Baby Depot/Burlington coat factory for $150. There were only 2 left and the employee informed me they wouldn't be getting anymore in b/c they were being discontinued for the season. Not sure what she meant by season, but from what she said, they won't be getting more anytime soon, hence the $150 price tag.